The noise became louder and Onome was torn between entering the house or going to one of her friend's house.
 She thought hard about her options and decided to heed to the former.
 As she entered the house, she felt the intense argument between her parents. Obviously her brothers were not home.
 "See ehn..papa Onome, no disturb me ooo, I dey tell you" Her mum said to her dad as she gesticulated with pointing fingers at him. Onome's father laughed hysterically.
 "See this one, shey na because I agree marry you? I see other people before I marry you oh..they no tell you?" He said.
 "Go sit down, na you know! every time you go dey boast, na that one we won chop!?" Onome's mum replied as she vehemently claps both hands.
 Onome just stood there unnoticed and prayed quietly that they stopped.
 "Hmmm..mama Onome, no provoke me oo." Onome's Dad continued.
 "Do your worse, you hear?" Onome's mum responded. Just as Onome attempted begging her parents to stop, her dad picked up a wooden spoon and ran towards her mum..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola