It took quite a while for the rain to subside, by this time, it was a bit dark outside.
 The Bus Driver was kind enough to drop us at our destination.
 Actually, I was beginning to enjoy some of the songs in there, the songs were full of life and hope; it really felt good to have a sense of sanity once again.
  As we got down from the bus, I stole another glance at the elderly woman and was startled to see her smiling at me. Quickly, I waved at her and she just nodded. By now, the bikes on the road were very busy so I decided to quickly take one(not like I had made up my mind on where to really go). ."Madam, your money na three times the amount now oo" The Cab Driver announced.
 My gosh! I just forgot about him.
 "Okay, no problem, thanks for all the wahala. Next time make you dey check your fuel before you commit for house" I said while handing him his money.
  That was actually the last time I saw him. I entered the bike I had highlighted and just asked the driver to move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola