We got to the station and stopped at the gate. After I had paid the bike man, he drove off. I could see people outside the station, mainly those who had come to sell their wares while others were families who had pending cases with the police.
 I found my way through the dim light outside into the station.
  As I moved towards the counter, I quickly looked around for Kunle but to no avail. "Good evening sir" I greeted the policeman at the counter. He starred at me for a while like I was carrying a bomb before replying. "Good evening, what's your complaint?" He asked sternly. I hesitated for a while before speaking.
 "Em...I was asked to come down here few hours ago..."
 "...By who? If I may ask" The police man questioned without allowing me to complete my sentence.
 "Mr Kunle" I replied. Immediately, the police looked at me, this time with a grin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola