O..k..a..y? What was going on? I wandered. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, okay?" The Police Boss said. About that, I wasn't so sure anymore. Of all people to be saying that, the police! PleassssssešŸ˜™. "By the way, why are you wearing that?" He asked, this time referring to my face cap and dark Guggle. How was I to explain it, of course I did not want to give myself out just like that! I wouldn't have been here in the first place, if not for Kunle. "Just my style" I replied(or more like, I lied). The Police Boss just smiled. I think he actually did not believe me. "Hungry?" He asked. "Yes" I replied without even thinking. "Okay, we will take care of that but first you have to take a shower." He responded. Can you imagine? A shower at the police station?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola