SISI EKO!

Quickly, Abigail sprang up to her feet and opened the Door.
 She  immediately realized it was Tessy and then she sighed heavily. Tessy was, however, puzzled. "Ahan! Abigail, na wa for you o! after how many days! are you not even happy to see me?" Tessy complained. "Not that I'm not happy to see you, I thought it was Chief at the Door." Abigail explained. "Chief? Ahan! I thought you had slowed down on Chief! Abi, una Love don rekindle?" Tessy asked sarcastically. Abigail sighed again, feeling a bit frustrated. "Hmmm..Tessy, you won't understand. I need Chief now, more than ever." Abigail responded. Tessy leaned forward as she became even more curious. "Eh..hen? The thing serious like dat?" Tessy exclaimed. "Yes! I need money urgently. I was at the Hospital with my Mother yesterday and you won't believe who I bumped into for the third time." Abigail said. "Tell me!" Tessy exclaimed. "Dele!" Abigail said. "The same Dele?" Tessy asked. "Yes! He is the Doctor in charge and he has diagnosed my Dad to be suffering from pile so he has asked us to pay up before the situation gets worse." Abigail said. "Hmmmmmm..how much are we talking about here?" Tessy asked. Abigail remained silent for a while and then she looked at Tessy . " Nothing less than Four hundred thousand." She said. "Ah!" Tessy exclaimed.
🍃
DIAMOND and STONES!
(Written by The Story Teller)
Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune.
This is a Book filled with interwoven Suspense and Thrills.
Coming out soon on OkadaBooks👍

🍃I
   Follow me on Instagram
@ejirostoryblog

       

                                   📁
 Another Smart way of driving traffic to an Advert site and you get rewarded..Click here and smile😀 
🔰
          🍃
                        Get your  Christmas  Praise now!!!

🔰
📁
Little Weavers
Let's style your Teens and Kids!
Call Ini: 08099995068
📁
   ADURAH CREATIONS
Call: 08168117184
                                                                                     
                                🍃                                                                                                                        
                                🔰
Drink Healthy water
                     
Contact Person 
Dele Olutimilehin 
Island Depot 
Lasena 
08023141017
lasenadarillaif

🍃
Gloria Maduka
She's your regular host on
The Lunch Hour Show
@ Inspiration FM(92.3)
Mon-Froday.
                              2-5pm           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola