SISI EKO!
Abigail opened the Door and saw Chief standing right before her.
"Welcome, Chief." She said as he stepped in.
"Abigail baby! How are you nau!?" Chief said, settling on one of the chairs in the house.
"Ah..han! Your Friend is here too!? What is that your name again sef?" Chief continued as he noticed Tessy was present."
"I'm Tessy, sir." She replied.
"Eh..hen! Tessy, o jare! I remember now! I have told you before to stop saying sir! Chief is okay, you hear?" Chief responded.
"Okay sir...sorry! I mean..okay, Chief." Tessy replied.
"Correct girl!.." Chief said.
Immediately, Tessy stood up to leave.
"Ahan, I'm I the one driving you away?" Chief asked.
"No!! Chief..I have so many errands to run." Tessy said.
"Okay O!!...Oya... take this money for transport." Chief said as he handed Tessy some money. 
"Ah! Chief..thank you so much, I'm very grateful." Test said.
"No wahala!" Chief said.
"em...Chief let me see her to the gate, I'll be back." Abigail said.
"Okay...I will be here." Chief replied as he pulled his cap and placed it on the table while Abigail walked out with Tessy.
🍃
DIAMOND and STONES!
(Written by The Story Teller)
Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune.
This is a Book filled with interwoven Suspense and Thrills.
Coming out soon on OkadaBooks👍
🍃
   Follow me on Instagram
@ejirostoryblog
                           
     

                                   📁
 Another Smart way of driving traffic to an Advert site and you get rewarded..Click here and smile😀 
🔰
          🍃
                        Get your  Christmas  Praise now!!!

🔰
📁
Little Weavers
Let's style your Teens and Kids!
Call Ini: 08099995068
📁

     ADURAH CREATIONS!
                                🍃                                                                                                                      
                                                                                         Call:08168117184
                                🔰
Drink Healthy water
                     
Contact Person 
Dele Olutimilehin 
Island Depot 
Lasena 
08023141017
lasenadarillaif

🍃
Gloria Maduka
She's your regular host on
The Lunch Hour Show
@ Inspiration FM(92.3)
Mon-Froday.
                              2-5pm          

                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola