SISI EKO.
                                                     
🔰
Abigail wasn't so sure if her mother reacted out of excitement or anxiety.
 "Mami, why are you lamenting? I said the Doctor said Papa does not have pile." She continued talking over the phone.
  "My Pikin, no be small thing o!" Abigail's mother continued lamenting.
   "Mami, what is it?" Abigail asked, this time more anxiously.
    "Na yesterday o, wey mama Sule come house con borrow salt. Na im  she see as your papa lie down for chair so she come ask me wetin dey happen? I con tell her say your papa get pile...." Abigail's mother paused.
   "Yes, Mami I'm listening." Abigail said as she urged her Mother on.
   "Hmmm..na im  Mama Sule con tell me say she get one medicine for pile say make she go bring am come. So she con go bring one bottle wey the medicine dey inside, she say make I give your papa only half of the medicine say the pile go run commot  for him body so just now now as I dey give am the medicine, one mind say make I give am the full bottle..." Abigail's mother said and paused again. 
       "Wait! Mami, did you give him eventually?" Abigail said as she panicked.
       "Yes o!! My pikin...e be like say your papa no dey breathe again o! My Pikin wetin I go do now?" Abigail's Mother lamented.
 Abigail became very agitated.
    "em...Mami, just relax..take a wet towel and wrap around his head..let me and inform the Doctor." Abigail said.
     "Okay o! Abeg, make you call am quick quick !" Abigail's Mother said as she ended the call. Immediately, she dialed Dele's number. He picked her call.
      "Hello Abigail, Good evening." He responded.
      "Good evening, please, there is an emergency!" Abigail lamented.
Dele became curious.
        "What happened?" He asked anxiously.
    🍃
DIAMOND and STONES!
(Written by The Story Teller)
Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune.
This is a Book filled with interwoven Suspense and Thrills.
Coming out soon on OkadaBooks👍
🍃
   Follow me on Instagram
@ejirostoryblog
           


                                  
🔰
          
                                Get your  Christmas  Praise now!!!

🔰
📁
Little Weavers
Let's style your Teens and Kids!
Call Ini: 08099995068
📁

     
                             
Gloria Maduka
She's your regular host on
The Lunch Hour Show
@ Inspiration FM(92.3)
Mon-Froday.
                                                      2-5pm     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola