POSITIVE WORDS THAT PARENTS SHOULD TEACH THEIR CHILDREN. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

  POSITIVE WORDS THAT PARENTS       SHOULD TEACH THEIR CHILDREN.

      Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.




At some point in life, children will have to face the realites of the odds and challenges that come with it. Equipping them with the right resource that is necessary to develop a positive attitude, and one of those resources are words of affirmation that sets them on the right path. Let your children get use to them.

           I  am an overcomer

           I am not a loser

           I stand tall in the midst of adversity

           I stand for truth, always

          I  will walk with my head, high

          Knowing that I am confident

          Failure is not the end of the road for me

          'cos when I fail, it's an opportunity to learn, and do better.

           I am not a weakling

          I make wise decisions

          I am not in competition with anyone

          I know that God has got great plans for me, and I live in accordance with His wisdom

       I  have Integrity, and will not compromise.

        I am an excellent child.

        I am a good role model

        I will not disappoint my parents

       The words of my mouth are salted with life

       I am kind towards others.

     I am inspired.

POSITIVE WORDS THAT PARENTS SHOULD TEACH THEIR CHILDREN.

      Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.



          Words of affirmation
Created by E PLUS The Storyteller








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola