PLENTY GIST FROM CHURCH... Written by E PLUS The Storyteller

 


PLENTY GIST FROM CHURCH... Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.


Joan: Sister Emily are you back?

Emily: Yes o! Sister Joan, I'm back o! I just entered the house sef, how far? Any gist?

Joan: Yes o! Plenty gist from Church.

Emily: In fact, I'm coming to your house now now!

Joan: I trust you... Oya, I dey wait o! No forget to bring wetin you buy come ooo.

Emily: No wahala.

(Two hours later, Emily arrives at Joan's house)

Emily: How far? Sister Joan, gist me nau...

Joan: In fact no be small tin oo, you remember that sister that I told you about?

Emily: Which of dem? You no say dem plenty wey you dey tell me about.

Joan: I'm taking about the Lady with the accommodation problem, the one dat her Landlord drove her out of the house, the other day!

Emily: Yes! Yes! I remember! Sister Mariam, how far? what's the latest gist? she don see house?

Joan: Na you give am house?

Emily: Abi na! Make I ask.

Joan: Anyway... Gist has it that, she is about to move in with the Ade Williams.

(Emily ponders for a moment, trying to  remember the name..then she exclaims...)

Emily: Oh! The Ade Williams! Is it not that elder that likes to sit at the sidewalk way?

Joan: Gbam! 

Emily: Na wa o! But...

Joan: I know wetin you dey think, me sef I don think am!

Emily: Hmmm! No be small tin o! 

Joan: But, she for hustle nau, get small accommodation wey she fit manage, now she go dey perch for dis people head, no be small inconvenience o!

Emily: Hmmm...

Joan: The tin tire you, abi?

Emily: I just dey think O! 

(Suddenly, Joan's phone rings, she glances at it, and expresses surprise)

Joan: Hello, Pastor Mike

Pastor Mike: Joan, how are you?

Joan: I am fine, Pastor.

Pastor Mike: Please, I will like for you to be at the meeting, very early, tomorrow, as early as 7.00am. You know there's a crucial case on ground.

Joan: Yes sir, I will be there.

Pastor Mike: God bless you.

Joan: Thank you sir.

(Joan ends the call, and turns to Emily with a smirk on her face)

Emily: Wetin happun?

Joan: Hmmm! Looks like we will be having more gist from Church ooo

Emily: Correct!!!

Joan: As soon as I return from the meeting tomorrow, I will gist you more.

            Proverbs 11:13 - A gossip betrays a confidence,(A)but a trustworthy person keeps a secret.(B)

__________________________


E PLUS The Storyteller has 33,872 unique views on PEJOWEB BLOG and still counting...

God bless all my readers and viewers. Love you all🥰

Click the link to read more Creative contents and Stories.

https://pejoweb.com/view_profile.php?epr=view&pagename=E%20PLUS%20The%20Storyteller


           







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola