MY SCHOOL DIARY... Created by E PLUS The Storyteller


 


MY SCHOOL DIARY

Dear Diary...
My name is Junior, and I love my parents, I have great friends both at home, and in School. Talking about School, there is a particular teacher who is always angry. She raises her voice, calls us names, and knocks us on the head, she even has a nickname given to her by the students, they call her'Madam Terror'. 

During one of the lesson period, Madam Terror, gave one of my classmates a heavy knock on the head because he was slow to write. She even went as far as insulting his parents. The rest of us were quite perplexed because we felt that the student didn't deserve it. As soon as I returned from School, I told my mum about the incident, and she was extremely angry.

"This has got to stop! What sort of teacher does that!" My mum exclaimed. Later that day, after dinner, I laid on my bed, and all that played out in my head was the way Tokunbo cried in pain, from the heavy knock the teacher had given him on his head, sometimes I wonder- is it a crime to go to school? Dear diary, it's 8.00pm, and it's bedtime, good night, see you tomorrow for more updates.

Dear Diary...
My name is Tyla, and I love to learn new things, and my parents think I'm quite inquisitive. I have friends in school, and at home, and since I spend more time in School, I am always looking forward to the next day, but my class teacher makes school, quite frightening. Yesterday, I just laid on my bed and stared at the clock. When mummy entered the room, she was quite surprised.

"So, you are still like this?" Mummy yelled. Quite reluctantly I stood up as mummy watched me.

"Tyla, is something wrong?" Mummy asked. At that point my heart skipped a bit, and wasn't sure how to answer.

"Tyla, I'm taking to you, is there something wrong?" Mummy asked again. This time, I knew I had to open up, alot had been happening in School that I needed to share with my parents.

"Mummy, my teacher said that I am a waste of money and time, and she made the entire class to make jest of me." I responded, and immediately broke down in tears. Mummy stood still for a while, and I could see the rage in her eyes, she stepped forward and embraced me, holding me firmly to her chest. Then she said:

Those things your teacher said about you are not true, okay? You are an amazing child, a wonderful child, you are excellent in all that you do.

Immediately I heard mummy say those words, I heaved a heavy sigh of relief.

"Thank you mum." I responded.

"Your father and I will be paying a visit to your school." Mummy said.

  Dear Diary...
It's pass bedtime, I will see you tomorrow, good night.
**************************************"""

Suddenly, all the Business Proposals are looking exactly the same! Regardless of the structure a Business proposal takes, there should be a distinction from one Business Proposal to another.

A Business Proposal should speak volumes of your Brand Story and Value, leaving no stone unturned.

Let's handle your Business Proposals.

@ E PLUS The Storyteller
Call/WhatsApp
07081536821







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola