THE INTERVIEWER... Written by E PLUS The Storyteller

THE INTERVIEWER...Created by E PLUS The Storyteller.


She wasn't up to the age of 10, yet her disposure gave her away as one who had a grasp of life. She looked quite distant, and one could tell that she was quite exhausted. Slowly, I headed for her direction, and it all appeared like a coincidence, She turned around, and those eyes just stared on..

A middle aged man walked up to her, and with a smirk on his face, held her hands, and she beckoned on me to help her, echoing these words:

Beauty is Priceless... I just want to be happy again.

Quite unsure of my next action, yet I knew I had to do something, then I beckoned on the middle aged man to wait. He seemed quite upset as he was quite eager to go away with the little girl. Reluctantly, he moved towards me, and stared keenly.

"Madam, na wetin you want? Na wetin you dey do for here, sef? I neva see dis your face fo dis our area, before?" The middle aged man, interrogated.

"Abeg, no vex. I be writer, and e get some kind tin wey we, writers dey hear for dis community so I won know whether na true." I replied. The middle aged man looked at me, keenly for a while, and after hesitating a bit, he obliged me whilst the young girl liked on. I could see how desperate she wanted her freedom.

"Okay, na wetin be dat? Wetin you hear?" He interrogated further.

"Na true say, small small girls like dis one wey you hold so, dey become una 'fish' (as una dey call am for here)?" I probed. The middle aged man's countenance visibly changed for a moment, looked like he had not anticipated my question. Then, he looked at me, and shook his head.

"You no go understand, na the people wey dey dis community know wetin dey happun?" He said. I pondered over this statement, and probed further.

"Oya tell me wetin dey happun, make we fit explain well well to people wey no understand." I tried to persuade him. Then, he paused, contemplated for a moment, and stretched his hand forward.
"You go give me something, first, no be everything be free." The middle aged man exclaimed, as he looked away. Then, I thought maybe this was a good time to take advantage of the situation. So, I took my chance.

"Okay, no wahala. What about dis small girl wey you dey hold nau? I want make you leave am, then we go talk better." I requested. The middle aged man looked at the little girl, then turned to me, and smiled.

"Ah! Na im be say, your money go double o, because dis one na correct 'fish' wey I pay for yesterday." He replied. At that moment, everything became clearer, all the answers to my questions had been wrapped up, then I knew I had to calculate my next move.

     THE INTERVIEWER...Created by E PLUS The Storyteller.

**********************************************


Welcome to E SHOPPING MALL, an Online
Plattform for products and services.



                        FACEBOOK
                      hibiscusroyalĂ©

                         INSTAGRAM



                           INSTAGRAM
              www.Instagram.com/sisto.hair







 
                                     ZIPHALEE

                          https://instagram.com/ziphalee?igshid=j37p01zkm13b




                             LONGRAIN    
 
                            INSTAGRAM    





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola