DICEY(PART 3) Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

                  DICEY(PART 3)

    Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.


Trishia's wedding turned out to be such a huge fun fair as friends took to the dance floor, everyone had such an amazing time, and I couldn't help noticing the smile on the couple's face, and I said to myself, Love is such an amazing experience. Steve had successfully taken down my number, after much resistance. On a second thought, I felt it wasn't such a big deal, afterall I had his complimentary card.

      The cab driver delayed quite a bit but I managed to arrive home before dark. For some reasons, I wasn't hungry so I decided to just settle down with a cup of cold  orange drink. Then my mind began to drift away, I remembered when Trishia and the rest of us would race down the street for a cup of chocolate drink, it was so much fun!

 How time flies! I pondered. While I stared at my reflection in the Standing mirror, I ran my hands through my hair, and thought it was quite due for a change, thankfully I had my speed dial on www.instagram.com/Sisto.hair so I set a time on it, almost immediately I had a call, and it was from Steve. For a moment, my phone continued to beep because I was contemplating, after few more beeps, I decided to pick the call, then I waited.

"Hi Loretta, how are you?" Steve said.

"I'm fine, and you?" I responded.

"Cool, thought I should check on you, are you home now?" Steve said.

"Yes, thank you. And I guess you're home?" I replied.

"Hmmm...not really, just decided to stop by a restaurant to have dinner, you know say wedding food no dey belle full." Steve teased, and we both laughed.

"Anyway, that's kind of true, sha." I added.

"Wish you were were here to join me." Steve said.

"Thanks for your concern." I said.

"Em... Trishia.." Steve called out.

"Yes..." I responded.

"I think I want to take you out." Steve said.

"Hmmm" I managed to reply.

"That doesn't sound encouraging though." Steve lamented.

"Well, not intentional, just re-echoing your thought." I said.

"So what do you say about my thought?" Steve continued. After pondering for a while, I  responded.

"I need to clear my schedule, then I will get back to you."

"Oh! That's fine by me, at least I'm hopeful." Steve said, and we laughed. There was a momentary silence, afterwards and I could perceive that we didn't want to stop talking.

"So? Are you about to sleep?" Steve said.

"Not really, can't seem to find sleep." I replied.

"Maybe one or two music on, and it works like magic." Steve said.

"Hmmm..okay.  I will try that." I responded.

"Looks like I can talk with you forever." Steve continued, and I chuckled. For some reasons, I felt quite safe, and comfortable with this young man, I just felt I could be myself, then I did something crazy!

"Steve, what if I asked you to come over, now?" I said, suddenly out of the blues. Steve remained silent for a while, and then he laughed hysterically.

"No! You must be kidding me." Steve exclaimed.

"No, I'm not." I responded.

 "Okay..then, what's your address?" Steve said.

      The Story continues...




             www.instagram.com/Sisto.hair





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola