WRITER'S PROFILE..Hosted by E PLUS The Storyteller.

                  WRITER'S PROFILE✍️

       (Hosted by E PLUS The Storyteller)



       GUEST

 PRINCE NNANNA DANIEL

     FAVOURITE COLOUR?

    Prince Nnanna Daniel : Black.

     FAVOURITE HANGOUT?

Prince Nnanna Daniel: None, really because I move a lot.

           DRINKS?

    Prince Nnanna Daniel  : I like soda.


     WHAT INSPIRES YOU?

  Prince Nnanna Daniel: My dreams, the kind of society I want to live in. That burning, pushes me to hard work.

YOUR GREATEST FEAR?

Prince Nnanna Daniel: Failing myself.

YOUR LATEST WRITE-UP?

  Prince Nnanna Daniel: Unknown Woman,  poem series.

FIRST WRITE-UP?

Prince Nnanna Daniel: The second.

ANY EMBARRASSING MOMENT?

Prince Nnanna Daniel: Inability to live up to responsibilities.

WHAT WILL YOU NOT BE CAUGHT,WRITING ABOUT?

Prince Nnanna Daniel: I write as my muse leads me. For now, none, but anything that stands against goodwill, and against my conscience is a no no.

MENTOR?

  Prince Nnanna Daniel: I basically read on any field that interest me, Books mentor me majorly.I admire people, and emulate qualities, I don't do mentors.

AS A WRITER, HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR STYLE?

Prince Nnanna Daniel: Most times, style doesn't come out deliberately, but over time I see my work as that of a narrative writer.

FAVOURITE MEAL?

Prince Nnanna Daniel: Egusi Soup #1

HOBBIES?

Prince Nnanna Daniel: Travel, Running, Reading, Cooking,
Deep conversation, Painting.

DISLIKE? - Pretence

ASPIRATION?

Prince Nnanna Daniel : Upscale my skills in writing, and mental health advocacy, and engage same in a global stage.

ANY WORD OF ADVICE FOR ASPIRING WRITERS?

Prince Nnanna Daniel: Read books, read anything that interest you. Stay connected to your space, and allow the fingers put to words those issues that nudge your heart.

This is the first step of being a great writer.

The next step is, rewrite everything.

Every good writer you ever know, doesn't get tired of rewriting - that's how masterpiece are crafted.

HOW CAN YOU BE REACHED?

Social Media
Instagram: plattforms:https://www.instagram.com/princennannadaniel?r=nametag

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Princedanielpnd


     WRITER'S PROFILE...Hosted by E PLUS The Storyteller. For more enquiries or advert placement, call/WhatsApp message to 07081536821

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola