WRITER'S PROFILE (2) Created by E PLUS The Storyteller.

 



Favourite Colour?

Ufuoma Adegor: my favorite colour is black.

Favourite meal?

Ufuoma Adegor: To be honest, at this point I do not have a favorite food as a foodie that I am.

 Favourite hangout?

Ufuoma Adegor: I'm an indoor kinda person (I think I'm getting old oh) lol


 Most embarrassing moment?

 emmm.. I would say back  in day, I wrote a love note to a guy I had a crush on, in secondary school, and everybody got to find out that yi was the one.

 What's your genre of Writing?

 Ufuoma Adegor: I'd say that I'm a poet lowkey.

 What's your Inspiration?

 Ufuoma Adegor: My inspiration is to succeed, and I am happy touching lives.

 Likes?

Ufuoma Adegor: I like singing, and traveling. I also like writing too, and listening to music.

 Drinks?

Ufuoma Adegor: That would be Four cousins, white whine, and Fresh yo yoghurt.

Your favourite person?

Ufuoma Adegor: my nephews.

 What will you never write about?

Ufuoma Adegor: Suicide and blasphemy.

Fantasy?

 Ufuoma Adegor: To leave on an island with my family, and animals just enjoying nature.

Parting words?

Ufuoma Adegor: I'd say do things on your bucket list now, as tomorrow is not promised. Mostly be happy, and hold no grudge against anyone.

____________________________________________

WRITER'S PROFILE...Hosted by E PLUS The Storyteller. For more enquiries or advert placement, call/WhatsApp message to 07081536821

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola