SEE BEYOND THE COLOUR!  A Piece by E PLUS The Storyteller.


I see beauty, and not strife...
I see freedom, and not chains...
I see humanity, and not Chaos...
I see inspiration, and not bitterness...
I see conquest, and not defeat...
I see truth, and not pervasion...
I see passion, and not condemnation..
I see determination, and not frustration..
I see sincerity, and not insanity...
I see hope to make things better, and not to harm one another...
I  see aspiration...
I see victory, and not war...
I see peace...
I see you...
I see me...
I see Creativity...
I see beyond the colour...
Say no to Racism...
Let's breath!
From E PLUS The Storyteller Creative Writing skills, Visual Arts Communication, Blogging and Storytelling Platform.
To get in touch:07081536821, 08028489362.


Also, you can click on the link to read great articles like:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola