MADAM APROCO TELLS HER FRUITS N’ BERRIES STORY.(Created by E PLUS The Storyteller.)




FRUITS N’ BERRIES! FRUITS N’ BERRIES! That is what I have been hearing from Amanda, for the past few days. So I decided to visit her, to gist me more. In case you are not aware, my name is Madam Aproco, there is no gist in this town that I don't get to hear, by the way I want to use this opportunity to thank all the good and generous people in this world, thanks for bringing positive vibe to people's lives, God bless you oo!

Ehn ehn! Back to my original gist! So, as I arrived at Amanda's house, I saw her with a bowl of delicious and healthy looking meal, then by her side, I saw a cup of yoghurt, but the yoghurt looked different, in fact, I couldn't wait for my mouth to feel the vibe.

"Amanda, you dey groove o!" I exclaimed, as I couldn't wait for her to invite me to join her.

"Ah! Madam Aproco! Na you?" Amanda asked, without looking at me. I com dey wonder which kind question the babe dey ask me?

"I don't understand; Na me nau! Madam Aproco! I don change for your eye?" I asked (More like I lamented!)

Amanda did not even answer me, she continued with the meal and the yoghurt (And if you see how she was rushing it! Chai!)

That is how I sat down there, and my friend finished everything! I couldn't believe my eyes! I know that they said long throat is not good, but at least, Amanda should have invited me to join her (After all, eye wey see, suppose chop nau!).


"Ehn ehn! Madam Aproco, you are welcome." Amanda said, as she continued to smack her lips with such delight. To say the least, I was very speechless!

"So, you said you want to find out something, what is it?" Amanda asked.

Trust me, when I say I had found the answer to my curiosity! Because when I glanced at the bowl and cup, l saw the name clearly, it was boldly written:
FRUITS N’ BERRIES!

“So, this is the same FRUITS N’ BERRIES that you have been talking about? No wonder!” I exclaimed.

“Abeg! My friend no vex, I just got carried away, sorry that I did not ask you to join me, it is not intentional. There is something unique about their product, from the fruit salad to the chopped fruits, Greek Yoghurt, Parfait, Cock Tail, Mock Tail, Laso Tea, and Smoothies..abeg! FRUITS N’ BERRIES brand is just too much!” Amanda said.

“I see! Now, that you have finished everything, I guess I will just order my own.” I said (Trying very hard not to be upset.)

“Yes, you can o! I will just give you the full details, FRUITS N’ BERRIES is very accessible.” Amanda said.

By this time, I had become very impatient.

“Amanda, forget grammar, just give me the details o!” I said.

“Abeg, no vex. see the address." Amanda responded, as she handed me the address. Without saying a word, I headed for my house, and placed my own orders.. yes o! orders! I ordered for everything FRUITS N' BERRIES had to offer:

 Chopped Fruits
Fruit Juice
Smoothies
Cock Tails
Mock Tails
Greek Yogurts
Parfait

ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES!"

Hmmm!It was such an experience! The rest of my day went very well. To be honest, I now understand why it was so difficult for Amanda to share hers with me. Anyway, I can hardly keep down my excitement, so I decided to share this good news with beautiful and wise viewers like you! Don't worry I will share how you can contact,
FRUITS N' BERRIES, to place your orders. Just simply click the link below.

Call or send a WhatsApp message to 08171620975.

            or  

send a Direct Message here..

Instagram.com/fruitsnberriesng

Don't forget to also read more about FRUITS N' BERRIES, as the brain behind this amazing brand, Peace Egede, tells us more.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=319163242414886&id=100029636382931

FRUITS N' BERRIES Web App.

https://linktr.ee/fruitsnberriesng

Remember, my name is MADAM APROCO! I always have the latest gist in town! Have a FRUITS N' BERRIES experience!

MADAM APROCO'S FRUITS N BERRIES EXPERIENCE.(Created by E PLUS The Storyteller.)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola