My Old Frying pan
        (By E PLUS The Storyteller.)


Every time I have to get rid of you, my heart skips out of anxiety because I remember your years of utmost commitment and dedication in the food department.

 At times I wonder if I would ever find any replacement; certainly not! Who else can fry the way you do? With such precision and perfection, who else can deliver the way you do? Your type is hard to find.
Oh! My old Frying pan!

Old, but not worn out! Old! But not weak!

Old! But still very useful!

Not even a thousand modern Frying pans, can ever outshine you.

But, the day has come, where all your handle needs to be replaced, your frames appear weak, your pad is wearing out, yet I can see through your reflection that you are still as fit as a fiddle! What can I say? 

They advised me to get rid of you, and get a new one, hmmm. Is this how the journey ends, for you? How can I  ever bare the thought of losing you for good?

Oh! My old Frying pan! Is this the end?
Well, before I say goodbye, let me use you, one more time. Let me fry some chips and egg! By tomorrow, I will decide, where we go from here.

Oh! My old Frying pan! Looks like you might be staying, after all! The order for the new Frying pan has just been cancelled, again! I guess that means more time together. Hmmm!

****************************************
For your online Creative Writing skills, Visual Arts communication, Blogging and Storytelling Program, call, text or send a WhatsApp message to 07081536821, 08088534380.

You also get a free Audio story by E PLUS The Storyteller after registration.

Now you can also get your eCopy of:
*BEAUTY IN THE MIDST OF ASHES*
*DIAMOND and STONES*
*TALES OF VERSES*
*MISS ROSE*

and all the Audio-Visual Stories by E PLUS the Storyteller.
You also get a bonus Audio-Visual story when you get any two stories by E PLUS the Storyteller.
Contact: 07081536821, 08028489362.


Also you can click on the link to read great articles like:

# Storytime
# creativity




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola