E PLUS TheStoryteller:  Grace Bala, Creative Director at GRACE LYZA CROCHET, thanks for being with us, on the exclusive online chat interview tagged: MEET THE GUEST..with E PLUS The Storyteller.


Grace Bala: Thank you so much for having me.

E PLUS The Storyteller: We are actually excited about your works, they are very beautiful and creative, what's the story behind your brand?

Grace Bala Business: Thank you.
The name of my brand is Grace Lyza Crochet.
It started as a passion to learn new things. I love learning new things especially when it has to do with using my hands.
I started out by using Google search to learn the terminologies forward crocheting, then from there I started watching how it is done on YouTube, I taught myself how to crochet). I make free baby booties for my nieces then from there I got encouragment from family and friends to turn it into a business. Though I'm still learning.๐Ÿ™‚


E PLUS The Storyteller: Wow! This is inspiring indeed!  And to think it was all born out of passion, well done. So, how has the journey been thus far?

Grace Bala: Thank you. It has been so interesting.... You know because it was something that was birthed out of passion, I don't get tired or bored crocheting. ..no regrets. It's been joy, joy, joy, all the way.
When I'm crocheting there is this joy I derive from it. Sometimes I smile and my sisters will ask "Why are you smiling". And I had not idea that I was smiling while crocheting.
So it's been an interesting journey.๐Ÿ™‚

E PLUS The Storyteller: Indeed, this is so inspiring!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ So, what are the various styles we can get from GRACE LYZA CROCHET?

Grace Bala: Okay, Grace Lyza Crochet makes anything crochet๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Yes, we make baby dresses, baby romper, sweaters, ponchos for children and adults, mufflers, pompom rugs, hats and cap.


E PLUS The Storyteller: Hmmm.. interesting! I even see GRACE LYZA CROCHET Facemask๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Grace Bala: Yes, we make facemask too. Our facemask has a pouch where you can insert a filter and it's replaceable.
You can replace the filter, very comfortable.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Hmm..very innovative!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Grace Bala: Thank you๐Ÿ™‚

E PLUS The Storyteller: Tell me, how would you rate the Crotchet industry, particularly in Nigeria? Does it even exist?

Grace Bala Business: Does the crochet industry exist in Nigeria?
Yes it does. You know when I started I didn't know we have loads of people crocheting in Nigeria untill I searched on social media, Instagram, then I saw crocheters. I was amazed and excited. And these ladies are young, not old women. ( You know, y people think that crocheting is for grandmas).
Crocheting has come along way...I
saw a picture of an exhibition conducted some years back by her Excellency, the wife of the vice president, Dolapo Osinbanjo with some of our crocheters. Do you know she crochet too?

The industry is coming up real fast and getting recognition. I mean it's getting more recognition in the fashion industry.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Wow! This is revealing! And now, are you considering, training people who might be interested?

Grace Bala: Yes, I am. That will be online for now, but  I hope to have a physical studio or a creative school where girls,women and boys too can come and learn crocheting and other skills. I believe in empowering the girls especially those who are helpless.



E PLUS The Storyteller: Awesome๐Ÿ‘
We look forward to that. So, who is your inspiration in the industry?

Grace Bala: Thank you.
My inspiration has always been God.
Then some few foreign Crocheter like Majovel, she makes beautiful baby dresses, I also get inspiration from watching  yarnspirations tutorials. And a few others.


E PLUS The Storyteller: Great! Would we be. right if we say GRACE LYZA CROCHET emphasises details and perfect delivery?

Grace Bala: Oh yes!  We basically look out for details. I always check our work/project to ensureure that there are no mistakes. I have had to restart  a finished project, when I noticed some mistakes. I love it when a customer loves our brand and recommends it.



E PLUS The Storyteller: Amazing..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
How would you describe your  Crochet style?

Grace Bala: My crochet style is simple and unique.

Grace Bala: Grace Bala is a very simple, and a humble lady. She is creative, loves making people happy. Lover of Jesus and yes, she loves children!

E PLUS The Storyteller: Beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
How can one place orders of GRACE LYZA CROCHET designs?

Grace Bala: Thank you.
You can place order through our business WhatsApp  line 08063531387.


Or sent a message to our Facebook page Grace Lyza Crochet

Or DM our Instagram handle @grace_lyza.crochet

E PLUS The Storyteller: Grace Liza Bala, the C.E.O, GRACE LYZA CROTCHET, it's been such an awesome and inspiring time with you, on this episode of MEET THE GUEST with E PLUS The Storyteller.๐Ÿค๐Ÿป

Grace Bala: Thank you so much for the opportunity given to me to be your guest  on Meet the guest with EPlus the storyteller this week. I appreciate it.

E PLUS The Storyteller: You are welcome,
E PLUS The Storyteller and the entire Creativereative Team wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Grace Bala: Thank you for this rear privilege.  I wish you success. Stay safe
E PLUS The Storyteller: ๐Ÿ‘

   Viewers, thanks for joining the conversation. Now, you know where to get quality and well detailed Crotchet designs. Make your orders today, from GRACE LYZA CROCHET, and you will be glad, you did!

Click here to view more Crotchet Designs by GRACE LYZA CROCHET.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3045079795582824&id=2129027137188099https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3045079795582824&id=2129027137188099

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola