WHEN YOU ARE AWAY, HE ALWAYS...Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

              

WHEN YOU ARE AWAY, HE ALWAYS....

         Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.


My heart skips anytime you leave home.

 I become drenched in fear, and anxiety due to the uncertainty...

Because when you are away....

He always creeps to my room...

And begin to do the most unimaginable...

Sometimes, I wonder and ponder...

Is this some kind of animal...

Or I need to look further...

To get an answer...

To this beastly act...

Anytime, you are away...

I cry, and cry...

As he continues to try and try...

To pin me down, under his painful arm...

And I can't begin to count...

How many times...

He has succeeded...

I have been wounded...

Bruised...

Cheated...

Robbed off my innocence...

And this all happens

When you are away...

Please stay!

I pray!

At, least, today😢

WHEN YOU ARE AWAY... Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.(THE CRY OF AN ABUSED AND SEXUALLY MOLESTED CHILD)

#Saynotochildmolestation

#saynotorape

#saynotoassault

#saynotosexualabuse

#saynotovictimisation

____________________________________________



On this edition of Writer's Profile (Created by E PLUS The Storyteller).

Our guest is UFUOMAEE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWH2PIH0AF/?igshid=1iszgtcvv0438

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola