MINISTRATION IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT... E PLUS The Storyteller

 MINISTRATION IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT .....E PLUS The Storyteller.


So, I'm lying down on my bed, and I'm quite restless because( Just like a pregnant woman) there is a resounding message that must be delivered, thus I stop deceiving myself that I am asleep(Lol), I get up, pick up my phone, and begin to put down the Inspiration as they come. These are thoughts inspired by God, Himself.

 MINISTRATION, is quite distinct from ENTERTAINMENT, you could actually entertain, without ministering, the distinction is all within the message. When it comes to Ministration, your expression is inspired by the message, which is anchored on the directives of the Holy Spirit. It is not a feel-good-one-moment-paparazi experience.

This is why a Drunkard, a harlot, an abuser would watch a Drama Ministration, listen to a song ministration, and it would speak to his inner man, and a transformation would occur. We should constantly pray to get to that place of ministering to souls, as God continues to grant us the grace to fulfil purpose with our talents. Don't look out for accolades, approval, or endorsement, these are extras that are not time-tested, they are conditional, and will always fail you!

Let your focus be on the vision, goals and purpose for which God has assigned that ministration to you. Play your part, and play it without reservations. Don't get carried away by the accolades or applauds.  Remember, Ministration is not entertainment, don't be an entertaining Pawn in an entertaining Chess game, you will never win! Victory lies in Christ.

  MINISTRATION IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT.

_____________________________________________


                        THE  BELIEVER

           Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.



"How can I ever face my Family, again?"


"I know I'm a complete failure!"


"What can I do, now?"


Said, Desmond in total despair.


Click the link to continue reading 👇

https://www.pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=THEBELIEVER...AStorybyEPLUSTheStoryteller.EPLUSTheStoryteller.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola