THE HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE...By E PLUS The Storyteller.

         THE HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE.

      Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.


Few days before Christmas, I was actually thinking of where to spend my time. I had some few suggestions here, and there- My uncle's place? No! That one will use message to finish person:

"Dele, come and wash my cloth! Dele come, and buy fuel..." Dele...this...Dele that...by the time he is done with you, you no go even remember say na Christmas day.  Then, the idea of Davidson's house, hmmm! That one, serious liability! He will be like

"Abeg, bros you get two thousand wey you no dey use for there, I won rush, go arrange something!" That's all I get to hear🤦🏼‍♂️ Nah!!!! Not a great idea.

While pondering over other options, I heard an announcement over the radio about a Christmas party, organised by one of my favourite eateries, and the invitation was opened to the entire public! Wow! 

For me, that was such a breath of fresh air, as I had actually decided to attend.

 So, on the D-Day, I dressed up for the occasion, and as soon as I arrived at the venue, I saw the kind of crowd that almost scared me away, but I had to summon courage to stay. There were line ups of activities, and this continued until it got to the dancing competition segment. Honestly, when it comes to dancing, I'm a natural, so I took to the  dance floor. I had so many cheers from the crowd that 'gingered' my dancing steps, and at the end of the competition, I won! Immediately I was announced the winner, a staff of the eatery walked up to me, with a tray full of Ham Burgers. I stared at the burgers for a moment, not so sure if they were mine, then the lady announced: 

You have just won for yourself, a tray, full of Ham Burgers, and the second segment commences!

Everyone began to applaud, amidst cheers. I was quite curious about the second segment, so I waited for it.

"So, the second segment requires you to finish eating these burgers in 60 seconds, then you will be crowned the ultimate champion of the year." The lady added. Then, it dawned on me that my holiday experience just took a new twist! 😵😵😵

MY HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE... Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

_____________________________________________



E PLUS The Storyteller Instagram Live Session, on Creative Writing/Storytelling/Content Creation. click here for more👇🏽

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIs8fNwliJw/?igshid=1if37xjg893s4

You can also view more stories and Creative Contents on E PLUS The Storyteller YouTube Channel. Please remember to click the subscribe button, thanks.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCg9IqYO_7QRCow6XIS9Yvpg









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola