ADRENA'S PRIDE (PART 2) Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

        ADRENA'S PRIDE (PART 2) 

    Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.


I can see that you have suddenly gone deaf? I say why are you running after my woman?" The man in white, continued to interrogate Tony.

"Sweetheart, let's go, don't mind him, dis one no be person wey you go waste your time for, thank God that you arrived just in time, only God knows what would have happened to me!" Adrena exclaimed.

"Ah! Adrena! Why are you behaving like dis nau? After everything!" Tony lamented. Immediately, the man in white, Mikel, slapped Tony.

"How dare you call her name like that! Are you sick or something?" He said, angrily. Tony was taken aback by Mike's action, and as he was about to react, Mikel's body guard stepped forward to restrain him.

"Sweetheart, let's leave this place, I am already embarrassed by the entire scenario, sef." Adrena lamented.

"I'm so sorry my priceless, let me go and spoil you a little. Where would you like us to go, now?" Mikel asked.

"Well, my pocket needs fuel ooo.. if you know what I mean!" Adrena said, with a bright smile on her face.

"Of course, I know but first, let me take you to that first class restaurant that they just opened down the road. at least to ease your mind" Mikel bragged.

"You are such a romantic." Adrena commented.

"I know, my beautiful, and priceless Adrena, I do this all for you." Mikel responded as he entered the car, with Adrena, while Tony panted for breath after being rough handled by Mikel's guard. He watched Mikel drive off, as he continued to lament in pain.

________________________________________

"Are you serious?" Mikel bought all these for you? Ashante exclaimed as she admired some set of jewelries Adena had displayed on her dressing table.

"Hahaha! Why are you surprised, this is nothing! Have you seen my bank account? By the way, my car is arriving tomorrow." Adrena said. Immediately, Ashante's eyes lit up with excitement, as she screamed.

"Adrena!!!! Congratulations!!!" Ashante commented.

"Thank you, that's why I keep telling you, not to waste your time with  all those small small boys who have nothing to offer, just poetry and spoken words, abegii!!! Na dat one we go chop?" Adrena exclaimed.

"My dear... See my life! Abeg show me way nau! Show your girl way ooo, make poverty no kill person" Ashante said.

"Ehn.. ehn... Now you are talking... I will connect you to one Chief... Me, I'm tired of his wahala, so you can have him for keeps." Adrena said.

"Really?" Ashante exclaimed.

"Yes! For real... He is very wealthy, but e  get wahala. Hope you can handle him ooo?" Adrena said.

"No worry! I will handle him." Ashante replied.

"Okay, then. Tonight I am seeing him, so we will go together." Adrena said.

"Correct! You are a true friend o!" Ashante declared.

"Don't mention, the pleasure is all mine." Adrena said.

__________________________________________

"Ah! Nice to have you come around Adrena baby, I thought you would dissapoint me again." Chief Chukudi said.

"Ah han! Chief! Chief! You know I'm always loyal!" Adrena teased, as Ashante stood beside her.

"Well, it's true! You are correct. How are you? And I can see that you brought your friend with you." Chief Chukudi said.

"Yes, Chief. This, is Ashante, my very good friend. Actually, I want to introduce her to you." Adrena announced.

"Really? Hmmm..." Chief responded.

To be continued....


E PLUS The Storyteller is a Creative Writing Skills Visual Art Communication, Blogging, Voiceover and Storytelling, Coach.

To enrol for your courses on Creative Writing Skills, Visual Art Communication, Blogging, Voiceover and Storytelling. Call/WhatsApp message to 07081536821.


                    BRAND NEW!

               LORD  I APPRECIATE.

Composed by

A.O CHUKS

Click the link for more 👇

https://youtube.com/channel/UC98EAzXfF0tAZUCvfna7yOw



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola