FIRST ATTEMPT (The Groundnut Soup Experience) Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

 


                    FIRST ATTEMPT
     (The Groundnut Soup Experience)
      Written by E PLUS The Storyteller
.



I remember when I was always talking about cooking this Groundnut Soup, someday! Then, it looked like an insurmountable project due to my ever engaging schedule, I had no idea that it would be anytime, soon.

I Love Groundnut Soup as I always enjoy the one, prepared by one of my very good friends.  Then, the more I talked about preparing it, myself, the more I saw myself actually doing it.

Then, at last! Came the day, it happened😀 Thank God for my 'Support System' (The people around you, really matter), they urged me on, especially my husband 🥰 who constantly said-

"You can do it nau! No be one day dem dey use learn something?" and in my head, I'm like:

"Abi oooo?"

So, that boost was all I needed to get going. I made this Groundnut Soup on Saturday (12th, December, 2020), and everyone wanted more!💃💃💃
***********************************

There is always something about first attempt! Remember your first attempt at that job? That assignment? That step that has become the anchor for more success stories? And maybe you are just about to attempt doing something for the first time... I urge you to go ahead! It's always an invaluable experience 🙂👍🏾 My people say:

"At all! At all! Na Im bad pass!"

____________________________________

E PLUS The Storyteller Instagram Live Session, on Creative Writing/Storytelling/Content Creation. click here for more👇🏽

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIs8fNwliJw/?igshid=1if37xjg893s4


You can also view more stories and Creative Contents on E PLUS The Storyteller YouTube Channel. Please remember to click the subscribe button, thanks.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCg9IqYO_7QRCow6XIS9Yvpg





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola