Onome cleaned the tears off her eyes as she sobbed uncontrollably. By this time, her uncle handed her a tissue.
  "I'm listening." He said as he waited for Onome to speak. Onome wiped her eyes with the tissue while buying time to compose herself.
  "My dad was with us by evening and I handed over a letter given to me by one man who came to our house. After I gave him the letter, his mood changed but he did  not tell us anything." Onome said.
  "Okay? What happened next?" Her uncle asked further.
 "He was like that till the following day. We woke up and he was no where to be found."Onome said as she dropped her head soberly. Her uncle was quiet for a while, more like in deep thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola