It was weekend already and everyone just lazied around. By this time, every child in the neighborhood was still asleep even by 10.00am but it wasn't exactly the same for Onome and her family. They were up early discussing their present predicament.
 "So, una see wetin don happen for the house na.
 Una papa decide to waka leave house for all of us. Im no even tell us where dey go..."
 "....but mama, you no dey sure na! Papa neva behave like this before." Kevwe interrupted their mum.
 "Eh ehn! So you know where im go?" Onome's mother asked Kevwe.
He failed to respond but was grumbling underneath his breath.
 "...so, if you no know where im dey, shut up your mouth make I talk oo." Onome's mother responded.
 "So, as I dey talk before this rude pikin commit talk for my mouth, your papa, me, I no see am ooo! I no know wetin to do again."πŸ˜’ Onome's mother said.
 Everyone seemed short of words. After few seconds, Onome spoke.
 " Mama, I have another suggestion." Onome said.
 Everyone paid attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola