It was morning already and Onome and her brothers got ready for school while her mother prepared their meal.
 "Kevwe, remember say you go come stay market today make I rush go collect my load from mama Sarah?" Onome's mother said aloud.
 "Mama, I remember but you go keep food for me o!" Kevwe said.
 "Hmmm! I know! Mr Food." Onome's mother said teasingly.
 Onome was set already. It was her turn to take the early morning prayer at school so she was ahead of her brothers.
 "Mama, I don dey go o. If I come back from school, I want make you and Dad don decide o." Onome said with emphasis.
 "Onome. You know say I no get problem, na your papa I dey wait for, once him talk, e don finish." Onome's mother responded.
 Onome decided to go and see how her dad was faring that morning and hopefully if he had regained himself.
 As Onome got to where her dad usually slept, she noticed he was not there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola