THE DENIAL (Part 4) Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

 THE DENIAL (Part 4) Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.



Held in traffic, Esther was running late for work, she continued to steal glances at the time, and her phone, for any missed call from Princewill. In few hours, Esther arrived at the office, and as soon as she opened the door, there was a resounding cheer from her colleagues.

"Happy Birthday!!!"

Immediately, Esther realised it was her birthday!

"Oh! Wow! What an awesome Surprise, and I almost forgot o!" She exclaimed with excitement. Just immediately, Princewill stepped in with a gigantic birthday cake. An emotional Esther, ran forward and embraced him.

"Where have you been?" She whispered in his ears.

"Pardon me, I have been everywhere trying to give my Queen Esther, a befitting birthday celebration." Princewill said with a smile on.

"Ah!  Please next time, carry me along o! You made me scared." Esther reacted.

"We will talk more, babe! Let's celebrate you on this special day." Princewill said, as he beckoned on her to return her attention to the other colleagues, who were waiting.

   Esther spent virtually half of the  entire day at the office, receiving birthday gifts, and messages from her colleagues, and after working hours, Princewill took her out to a special restaurant.  Esther couldn't wait to tell him about her mother's response.

"Happy Birthday babe, you are an amazing lady. I am blessed to have you as mine. Wishing you more prosperous years. ahead" Princewill said as he held Esther's hands.

"Thank you so much for all you do. I was scared that I had lost you." Esther said.

"I remember that you asked to be left alone for some time." Princewill said.

"...but you took it too far, Princewill!" Esther exclaimed.

"I'm glad to know that I mean this much to you, at least I can relax now." Princewill teased.

"You are not serious!" Esther said, and they both laughed.

"Do you like this restaurant?" Princewill asked. 

"Of course, it's beautiful." Esther replied, as she looked around, and immediately she returned her attention to Princewill, she saw him with an opened case, then she realised it was a ring inside, she was quite speechless.

"Just say yes, please." Princewill said with a smile on.

"Princewill, Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times" Esther screamed as tears ran down her cheeks, and they both embraced each other.

"Okay, I have something to tell you." Esther said.

"I'm all ears, my girl!" Princewill said.

"You can come and see my parent" Esther said.

"Yes! Yes! This calls for double celebration!" Princewill exclaimed, excitedly.

   The Story continues...


_______________________________________




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola