THE MIRACLE AFTER THE NIGHT... Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

 THE MIRACLE AFTER THE NIGHT... Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.


So, I tossed and turned


Amidst my thoughts


 and all...


My mind filled with uncertainties


Ah! That part of me


Filled with insecurities


But, gently the Lord watches me


Through the dark, and dim


Oh! What love? So real..


That no one else can give


Gently he wraps me


Under his arms


His presence remains 


Unshaken


Unwavering


And as I open my eyes


At the break of dawn


My mind is always in awe


Beholding the beauty of the sun


Then, I realise


This must be


The miracle of the night!

___________________________________________

More articles you can read👇


THE ENEMY'S KISS


https://ejiroemenikeuka.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-enemys-kiss-written-by-e-plus.html




BEANS AND MORE...


https://ejiroemenikeuka.blogspot.com/2021/01/beans-and-more-written-by-e-plus.html







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola