"Where is the class captain!" Mrs Tare shouted. Everyone turned their head towards a particular direction where Michael, the class captain was seated. Slowly and reluctantly, Michael stood up. "Oga! Where is the chalk!? I'm I to write with my mouth?" Mrs Tare kept shouting at the top of her voice. Michael did not respond, he just dropped his head. For a while, Mrs Tare starred at him like she was pondering on her next action. More often than not, Mrs Tare had her good and bad moments. Either way, one could easily tell. "I hope you do not think I would manufacture chalk for you ooo!" Mrs Tare asked scornfully. "Ma, I don't know where the chalk is. It was there yesterday and by this morning, I couldn't find it." Michael replied. "I see! So non of you want to take Biology Lessons?" Mrs Tare said as she walked round the class. That gesture of hers only meant one thing and that is: Trouble for the entire class. Onome knew she had a long day ahead.πŸ€”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola