"Are you sure you are okay? There is more food o!" Onome's uncle said. Onome had to resist the temptation of asking for more thus she responded quickly. "Maybe when I'm going home, I can take away." "Okay, no problem." Her uncle responded. Onome grew more anxious with the silence that followed. "Hmmm..I know you want to hear the latest about your dad, not too worry, there is hope." Mr Desmond said. Onome heaved a sigh of relief. "So sir, will he return home any time soon?" Onome asked anxiously. Her uncle smiled and drew closer. "Don't worry, my men are on it, in fact we just got information of his whereabout." Her uncle emphasized


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola