For some few seconds, Onome's mother's attention was drawn towards the direction of the voice. "Na who be that?" She responded. Soon, Mama Kemute came out of her apartment with her wrapper tied around her chest. She appeared like someone who was just woken up from a very deep sleep. "Mama Onome, na wetin dey happen?" She said as she took a glance at Onome who was by now, almost close to the gate. "See me o! I send my pikin go grind common corn wey no reach anything! Na im my pikin dey tell me story up and down!" Onome's mother replied as she gesticulated every word. Onome knew she was in for another panel of Judges. Mama Kemute turned to Onome with her mouth opened out of surprisešŸ˜± "Onome! Na true!?" She exclaimed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola