[7/25, 2:28 PM] ejiro: "Don't worry, stand up,what's that your name again?" Mr Desmond said as he smiled and took his seat. "Onome!" Onome exclaimed. Her uncle nodded his head repeatedly and he beckoned on her to sit. Quickly, Onome sat down. After quite a few seconds, her uncle spoke. "So Onome, how is your mother?" "She's fine, I think by now she is still in the market." Onome responded aptly. "I see. So what does she sell?" Her uncle continued. "Em...anything in season, however she is known for her dry fish." Onome replied. Another silence followed. It appeared, Onome's uncle was pondering over something.πŸ€” [7/26, 1:06 AM] ejiro: https://youtu.be/I8bW7USY06I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola