THERE IS NO VALIDATION OUTSIDE GOD...

...By E PLUS The Storyteller.


She told me there isn't any need for me to dream, that dreams are meant for those who have foresights and that foresights are not for blind people! She gave me my first major reality that life is the way you take it and that whatever you make out of it is your own 'Cup of tea."

  She told me that it is okay to be inadequate and not to expect anything good in life!
She told me that my potentials would amount to nothing and that my expectations would turn to dust.
"If you ever think you would measure up in life, then you must be the greatest joker!" She told me.
She told me I was her biggest challenge and I had to step down!!!
Then, I realised, it was not about me after all!
I realised she had her insecurities, her fears and doubts. She was the one on sinking sand, a victim of self denial, self worth and prejudice. A vulnerable prey! And every time she told me something, it had to be something that made her feel worthy!
I became that yardstick she never measured up to...!
  
I became that standard she never met! As soon as I stopped listening and believing those lies, I began to see more clearly..
What have you been told?
You are made in God's image
Say No to the lies of the enemy
...By E PLUS the storyteller.
*********************************
Get all your estories by E PLUS The Storyteller.


https://okadabooks.com/user/ejiroemenikeukaumune




Do you have ideas?
Are you inspired?
Are you motivated?
Are you creative?
Do you have a story to tell?
Do you want to learn the art and act of Creative Writing, Visual Art Communication, Blogging, Voice Over, and Storytelling?
You can register for E PLUS The Storyteller online courses.
Call or send a WhatsApp message to 07081536821.
Inspiration is the bedrock of Creativity.
# creative
# Creativity
# creativewritingworkshop
# creativeart


************************************

For E PLUS The Storyteller online Creative Writing skills, Visual Arts communication, Blogging and Storytelling Program, call, text or send a WhatsApp message to 07081536821, 08088534380.

You also get a free Audio story by E PLUS The Storyteller after registration.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola