THE GREEN EYED MONSTER...E PLUS The Storyteller.

THE GREEN EYED MONSTER...

By E PLUS The Storyteller.


He was my best friend, or so he taught! Or else How can you explain the outrage and uncontrollable emotions I had muddled up in my head, all in the name of vengeance...

   Indeed, the 'devil walks in the dark!' and works hand in hand with the notorious
'Green eyed monster'.

I have been a victim of exploitation and injustice all my life, and this accounts for the roller coaster of emotions! But I know, It wasn't intentional, I just..., I just...

  Well, it all happened that fateful night, my best friend(Najite), had called me up for a concert- he wanted us to go and see one of the famous act of all times, he was so excited. Then I had the perfect plan(well, almost perfect) that would change everything, for the worse!

I had always thought that being a victim of failed relationships was Najite's fault, all my ex girlfriends ended up with him! 

They(all) wanted him, I can't say what the attraction was, but he had a way with ladies...  So, despite all his claims to be innocent and oblivious of all the happenings, I never forgave him! I was only counting the days and minutes, I would actually have my pound of flesh!
So, you can imagine how elated I was, when the opportunity, came knocking on my door. Without any hesitation, I obliged him, and got prepared.

"Obus, I don near your house o! You go come out sharp! Sharp! We are almost late for the concert, abeg Na front seat I want make we stay." Najite exclaimed, over the phone.

"No wahala! I don ready" I responded, and the call ended.

Few minutes later, Najite called, and in no time I was out of the house. Hidden in my pocket was a weapon, I intended to use. I had made up my mind to deal with Najite- he was having such a good life despite all that he had done to me! I wanted vengeance! As I stepped into the car, Najite was all smiles.

"How far?" He asked.

"I dey." I replied.

"Oya nau! This is it o! One of the biggest concert of all times!" Najite said, excitedly.

"Na so!" I responded, while I reached out for the weapon in my pocket, and immediately Najite started the car, I pounced on him without mercy!

Needless to say, I was shaken, just seeing the brutality I had inflicted on him.
Najite, never made it! And before long, I was arrested, and locked up, behind bars.
I have spent half of my entire sentence in prison, thus far and I must say:

THE GREEN EYED MONSTER led me to my actions, and I should have been wise enough not to have given in- nothing justifies my actions, I truly regret it!

     THE GREEN EYE MONSTER... By E PLUS The Storyteller.

****************************************


Do you have ideas?
Are you inspired?
Are you motivated?
Are you creative?
Do you have a story to tell?
Do you want to learn the art and act of Creative Writing, Visual Art Communication, Blogging, Voice Over, and Storytelling?
You can register for E PLUS The Storyteller online courses.
Call or send a WhatsApp message to 07081536821.
Inspiration is the bedrock of Creativity.
# creative
# Creativity
# creativewritingworkshop
# creativeart


************************************

For E PLUS The Storyteller online Creative Writing skills, Visual Arts communication, Blogging and Storytelling Program, call, text or send a WhatsApp message to 07081536821, 08088534380.

You also get a free Audio story by E PLUS The Storyteller after registration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola