WHO ARE MY FRIENDS?... A Story by E PLUS The Storyteller.


It's 2.00am, and I'm on this bed, restless, agitated and quite unsettled. The events over the week, has got me pondering..
Who are my friends? Like, really!

Tarebi, is quite unassuming, yet fierce, and undoubtedly cantakorous. She has alot going on for her, yet she sees me as her biggest competition! Can you imagine? I have tried many times, to debunk that perception, but she still insist.
Toke, is just a pain in the neck!
"Give me this! Give me that!"
That's all she's all about- always demanding, never giving, and to think I sacrifice so much just to keep her as a friend.. hmmm

Rabi, madam 'chop money'. The first time I met Rabi, she cut across like a very selfless person, little did I know that she was a far cry! Rabi's intention for friendship is not without a price, little wonder, she can't keep any man! And to think, she is with me because of my rich uncle.. no be small tin o!

Madam Ronke(Ogbologbo)- one leg in, one leg out! Very unstable, she forms alliance with those who do her dirty deals. Though, she claims to be a saint, and can never hurt a fly, however her news is all over town! In fact, let's leave dat one, Ronke is a case study!

Terila and I, are suppose to be good buddies, but her recent ideologies about relationship is not making things any easier. Terila is of the opinion that friendship is just a scam, and that the earlier people get it, the better! What I'm I suppose to tell such person again? Like Really? The more I try to convince her otherwise, the more she withdraws.

These are really interesting times for me, and I won't be lying if I say, I'm at a  cross road! I just continue to ponder:

'Really.. who are my friends?'

A narration by E PLUS The Storyteller.
*************************************
AN INSPIRATIONAL NOTES... BY E PLUS The Storyteller.
✓Set your priorities right, mark your boundaries, be focused, be a go- getter, think outside the box, draw inspiration, and achieve your goals!
✓ Superiority is not a sign of intelligence, it only speaks volumes of where your priority lies..be distinct, and create your own niche..
√ You are not a failure, you are just going through the process of becoming a success story, every plot counts!
√ Your worse fears are over, look on the bright side of life, it's much clearer there..
✓Do not negotiate your happiness, best things in life are priceless.
✓Make the most of what you have, every opportunity is a stepping stone, going forward.
✓ Remember, Inspiration is the bedrock of Creativity, you can explore yours, today.
************************************
There's been so many rumours about her husband's affair with his secretary, even her friends think that she is a fool for being so short sighted about the entire situation. Still steadfast in her wifely duties, she decides to visit a friend, and due to further pressure, Funke takes a decision that would change her entire story forever!
IF I  HAD KNOWN  _An Audio Story by E PLUS The Storyteller. Now, you can listen to the the complete story on your phone. Call or send a WhatsApp to 07081536821, 08088534380.
****************************************

Telling the story of healthy living and creative packaging of wholesome fruity goodness by FRUITS N' BERRIES. Get your
Chopped Fruits
Fruit Juice
Smoothies
Cock Tails
Mock Tails
Greek Yogurts
Parfait
ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES!
When giving something unique and different from the norm, to that very important person,
PACKAGING and PRESENTATION goes a long way 😍😍😍
Nothing less than the best is tolerated @fruitsnberriesng πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Click here for more details..
For every order you make, you get a free Audio Story by E PLUS The Storyteller.
Call or send a message to 07081536821, 08088534380.
Remember to give yourself, and the entire family, that special, healthy and delicious treat, from FRUITS N' BERRIES. Click the link below to place your orders.
Call or send a WhatsApp message to 08171620975.
******************************************


For your online Creative Writing skills, Visual Arts communication, Blogging and Storytelling Program, call, text or send a WhatsApp message to 07081536821, 08088534380.
You also get a free Audio story by E PLUS The Storyteller after registration.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola