Unveiling the face behind Vine Cakes on the exclusive Online Chat interview platform tagged: MEET THE GUEST..with E PLUS The Storyteller.

E PLUS The Storyteller: What's your inspiration?

 Anne : The holy spirit and Nature.

Anne Egwurube (C.E.O, Vine Cakes)

E PLUS The Storyteller Hmm..
What's your favourite cake design amongst all you have done?


 Anne : Wow! Its difficult to tell. Each  job comes with its own challenge and uniqueness. For now,I will consider this as one of my favorite....

Anne Egwurube's favourite Cake Design.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพCan you tell us about your first experience as a cake designer, and a baker? And a bit of your journey thus far?

Anne:I have my first degree in English language, and a second degree in International Relation and Strategic studies.I am a wife and mother.
I never knew I would become a baker someday. As a matter of fact I had a well paying job, so baking was never in my plans. Things turned around when I wanted  to get married in 2010. I needed a cake designer for my wedding cake, and my experience with  them propelled my desire to consider baking as a career. As  a Baker, I have been able to impact both young and old with  baking skills. I have also created a niche  for myself in edible art which has given me some recognition amongst bakers,   and the opportunity to facilitate in cake shows.


E PLUS The Storyteller: Awesome...๐Ÿ‘
So, is it safe to say, that singular event stirred up your passion?

Anne: I think so. Although my love for artistic expression brought me this far.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Who inspires you in the creative industry?

 Anne: I am particularly inspired by any work of creatively. It could be from anybody so long as it is creative.


E PLUS The Storyteller: What's your experience since this Lockdown period❓

Anne: It's been so great. God's grace has kept me and my family beyond our expectations. Business has been good for me, I have had consistent cake orders.
 My relationship with my husband is at a different level, we got to resolve some underlying differences, better communication, and much love for each other.


E PLUS The Storyteller: Any advise for someone who seems lost, and yet to discover purpose in life?

Anne: Make delebrate effort to achieve your dreams. Be focus and committed to whatever you do. Get a mentor and be humble to  learn under the right source.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพand it's been such a delightful time with you, C.E.O, VINE CAKES.
How can you be reached?

Anne: You can reach us via our social media handles-


Facebook: Egwurube Anne.

Facebook: vine cakes.

Anne A. B. U: Instagram: Instagram.com/vine cakes_Egwurube Anne




Phone. 08036052828.


Add: no 4 Ebi close by ultimate raid, Agip Port Harcourt.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Thank you so much for your time. E PLUS The Storyteller and the entire Creative Team, wish you all the best in all your endeavours.

Anne: Thanks.

You've read it all from one of the best cake designers in the world, yes! VINE CAKES. Do not hesitate to place your orders, today, and you will be glad you did.  Stay tuned for more editions of the exclusive online chat interview-

****************************************

MEET THE GUEST..with E PLUS The Storyteller.



Telling the story of healthy living and creative packaging of wholesome fruity goodness by FRUITS N' BERRIES. Get your
Chopped Fruits
Fruit Juice
Smoothies
Cock Tails
Mock Tails
Greek Yogurts
Parfait
ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES!
When giving something unique and different from the norm, to that very important person,
PACKAGING and PRESENTATION goes a long way ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Nothing less than the best is tolerated @fruitsnberriesng ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Click here for more details..
For every order you make, you get a free Audio Story by E PLUS The Storyteller.
Call or send a message to 07081536821, 08088534380.
Remember to give yourself, and the entire family, that special, healthy and delicious treat, from FRUITS N' BERRIES. Click the link below to place your orders.
Call or send a WhatsApp message to 08171620975.
******************************************


For your online Creative Writing skills, Visual Arts communication, Blogging and Storytelling Program, call, text or send a WhatsApp message to 07081536821, 08088534380.
You also get a free Audio story by E PLUS The Storyteller after registration.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola