"Teacher, na so I see am o!πŸ™†πŸΌ, since yesterday, we dey find Onome, we no see her!" Onome's mother lamented.
 "Hmmm..madam, have you asked Onome's friends?" Mrs Laye said.
 "I don ask one of them. She talk say Onome say she won go her uncle place." Onome's mother responded.
 "Really? But madam, who is this uncle" The proprietress asked.
 "Me, as I dey here, my mind no go any body." Onome's mother said as she attempted recalling anyone.
 "So, Onome has no uncle?" Mrs Laye curiously probed.
 After a brief silence, Ochuko answered spontaneously.
 "We have, we have!I remember. Uncle Desmond!" He exclaimed.
😨
πŸ˜ƒ
Please tell a Mum Friend.
Our Surulere Nanny Summer Training 20% Discount ends today o! Seats are running out Fast! Grab your nanny a seat at N8,000 before TomorrowπŸƒπŸΎ
www.icarella.com/events 08091148004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola