"Na which uncle, Onome come dey talk about nau?" Onome's mother pondered aloud.
 "Okay my pikin..you do well ehn? Abeg make Una put eye down for me, you hear?" She appealed.
 "No problem ma, I'm sure you will find her." Sandra said as she tried to conceal her worry.
 As Onome's mother walked along with Ochuko, she wasn't so sure which way next.
 "Mama, na where we go come check nau?" Ochuko asked as he was clueless. Again,Onome's mother pondered for a while.
 "Maybe she fit don reach house, make we go check first."
*******************
By morning, it was no longer News that Onome was missing. Her family gathered in the sitting room.
 "Hmmm..wetin be my crime, ehn!? I neva finish with my husband own, now na my only daughter!" Onome's mother Lamented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola