"Wait madam, what you are saying now is that Onome did not get home yesterday" Mrs Tarere, the proprietress of Onome's school exclaimed as she responded to Onome's mother who had come along with Ochuko to the office. "Hmmm..madam, no be small oo! Onome na my only girl, I suffer well well before I come born am!" Onome's mother lamented as she tried to control her tears. There was momentary silence. Everyone in the office seemed lost to their thoughts. "Mrs Efetobor, have you reported this case to the police?" Mrs Etarere asked curiously.πŸ€” "Nooo! I no want police wahala, na my pikin I just want oo." Onome's mother responded. "Madam, the police are still in the best position to handle this situation."said Mrs Etarere. Onome's mother sighed πŸ˜™


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola