THE CONVERSATION...Created by E PLUS The Storyteller.

             THE CONVERSATION...

 Created by E PLUS The Storyteller.



Didi: E PLUS The Storyteller,  I don't think I will ever get to realise my dreams.


E PLUS The Storyteller: And why?


Didi: My parents already have my life planned out.


E PLUS The Storyteller: Really? How come?


Didi: Any time my parents see me writing my stories, they tell me to stop wasting my time, and focus on becoming a lawyer so that I can defend the family land, and protect their rights. 


E PLUS The Storyteller: Hmmm...so what career path would you like to take?


Didi: E PLUS The Storyteller, I want to be a Creative Writer, and eventually author my books.


E PLUS The Storyteller: Okay! Great! Focus on your education, and aim at your goals especially those goals that would eventually enable you to actualise your career path. Take all your subjects seriously too, no learning is a waste, and God will perfect all. 


Didi: ...but my parents are just wet blankets, and they are fast becoming a distraction.


E PLUS The Storyteller: No. change your mindset about your parents, in as much as their choice for your career path doesn't agree with yours, they are still your parents, and all in all, every parent has good intentions, so just maintain a positive disposure towards them, so long as your life is not threatened, just remain focused.


Didi: Wow! Thanks E PLUS The Storyteller, I guess I will have to adjust, then.


E PLUS The Storyteller: Exactly 👌


Didi: I can't afford to be distracted.


E PLUS The Storyteller: That's the Spirit!


     ______________________________


Regardless of the pressures, challenges, and hurdles we are faced with, there's always an approach that makes all the difference, good or bad. Quite often, our emotions might get the better part of us, and we go off the handle, but the question is: HOW DO WE MANAGE THE KIND OF IMPACT, PEOPLE'S ACTIONS HAVE ON US?


IS IT ENOUGH FOR US, TO LOSE FOCUS?


HOW DO YOU WEIGH YOUR DECISIONS?


It might be your parents, Friends, neighbours, peers, e.t.c 


YOU HAVE TO REMAIN FOCUSED!


DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS JUST BECAUSE OF AN OPINION.


At the end of the day, the choice is yours, choose wisely.


         E PLUS The Storyteller✍️

_______________________________________





Nclosure Systems Nig Ltd is a one stop construction conglomerate with awesome products and services .


 We intend to achieve this by providing convenience and lifelong commitment to our customer’s need.

 In order to effectively satisfy our customers we have strategically modeled our company into three subsidiaries, namely:


- Nclosure Builders: which is our consultancy and construction subsidiary.


- Nclosure: Building Materials Contracting subsidiary.


- Nclosure Fix-it: Maintenance & Facility Management services subsidiary.


We are well equipped with skilled technical and administrative personnel, conversant with technological trends and strict quality standards. We are built on a solid infrastructure by reason of our background in satisfying our client’s need for:


- High Quality Products and Services.


- Prompt Delivery.


- Affordable Pricing.


- After Sales Services.


You can reach us via our email👇🏻

nclosures@yahoo.com

08023938985


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola