The Day I met the Lecturer Who.... Written by E PLUS The Storyteller

 

The Day I met the Lecturer Who....

Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

"Open the door! Open the door!" The voice from within the office, echoed.

   Hesitantly, I pushed the door and entered the office of the Lecturer who had been giving me countless messages to come, and see him for some updates about my missing scripts. For a very long time, my scripts had been missing, and it was quite strange that there was no explanation from my class rep, until he informed me that the lecturer in question wanted to have a word with me.

"What for?" I asked.

"See dis one o! What for Ke? Are you not the one that has been disturbing me about your missing scripts? Now, the lecturer wants to see you, you are asking me, what for? You are funny sha, I no go lie!" My Class Rep exclaimed.

Maybe she had misunderstood my question, because it was born, more out of concern owing to the lecturer's reputation in the school. Everyone had an idea of what he was capable of(especially with female students, and none of us ever prayed to come close to that 'popular' office of his, not even me! But I had no choice, and I had no idea that the day would come when I would meet the Lecturer who has everything in his office, including a special 'room' for entertaining his guests. Immediately I entered the office, I saw a table full of all sorts of dishes- From local to international!

Then, I thought it was his birthday.

"Feel comfortable, relax! I won't eat you, feel free!" The Lecturer went on, and on, and then I became even more confused.

"You sent for me sir." I reiterated.

"I know, I did not forget." The Lecturer replied, as he stared at me, smiling from ear to ear.

"Okay, sir. Em.. I was told you wanted to update me about my missing scripts." I continued.

"Missing Scripts? Who said your scripts are missing! Hahaha! Are you not Dolapo Kreg?" The Lecturer exclaimed.

"Yes, you are correct sir." I responded.

Then, he brought out a bunch of scripts, and bounced them on the table, still with a smile on his face.

"Your scripts are not missing o! it is just that you have not been getting my signals, so I decided to employ another channel to get your attention." The Lecturer said. Immediately, my heart sank! I was so outraged, and disappointed  at the same time

"You look tensed! Come on.. cheer up. You should consider yourself lucky because I like you, and together we are going to do great things, don't you think so?" The Lecturer continued.

  For a moment, I remained quiet, until I decided to let the cat out of the bag.

"Well, it's a good thing, I came well prepared, let's see how this goes." I said.

"Good girl! I know you are not one of those naive girls, thanks for your understanding. Oya! Get inside the Special room, I will be with you in a moment." He instructed.

That was the moment, I pressed the alarm bell, and the school press team who had been by the door, all along, came in. Quite alarmed, the Lecturer who had his trousers halfway down, began to beg for mercy.

"We can talk things over, please!" He lamented.

"Well, we can start from the buffet lined up here. Omo, see food o!" One of the members of the press exclaimed.

 "Now, we understand why you are called 'THE LECTURER WHO HAS EVERYTHING COMPLETE IN HIS OFFICE!" Everyone chorused.

The Day I met the Lecturer Who....

Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

____________________________________

E PLUS The Storyteller Instagram Live Session, on Creative Writing/Storytelling/Content Creation. click here for more👇🏽

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIs8fNwliJw/?igshid=1if37xjg893s4


You can also view more stories and Creative Contents on E PLUS The Storyteller YouTube Channel. Please remember to click the subscribe button, thanks.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCg9IqYO_7QRCow6XIS9Yvpg






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola