'YES OR NO'... Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

                          'YES OR NO' 

            (Before the Wedding Bells)

                      LET'S  TALK

                             with

             E PLUS The Storyteller.

          ( Created by E PLUS The Storyteller).


This weekend has been very hectic for me, not because I have been working o! Not at all! To the contrary I have been on my annual leave, so I have had time to rest, a bit. However, mentally I am drained. My name is Atinuke, I am a very hardworking lady, and quite focused, so to a large extent I can confidently say that I know what I want, but I can't say same when it comes to relationship. At this point, I am at a cross road! And quite desperate for a way out! Hmmm!

I met Williams at a friend's birthday party, and it wasn't even love at first sight for me, though I couldn't help but notice his height, and charismatic disposition. After few drinks, and some snacks, he walked up to me with the most charming smile. We exchanged pleasantaries, and that was it! Our relationship kicked off. Well, I would say so far, so good! Nonetheless, I have my concerns, and that stems from our different interest, and goals. I am not the outgoing person, I respect my privacy a lot! I would rather be 'invisible" in a public space whilst I go about my business, but this is not the case with Williams! He announces everything, from what he eats to the latest happenings in his life. Imagine how I felt when I saw our pictures on the headlines, annoucing our trip to Dubai, during a vacation😳 Right before that week, Williams had acquired a new estate worth billions, and the news was all over the place, courtesy of a press interview he had granted. I know as a celebrity that he is, some of these things can be difficult to keep down; but at least, I believe that we can actually be deliberate about the information we share. I wouldn't want a situation where I would wake up to the 'breaking News'  of our private moments on the pages of the dailies!

   Williams sees nothing wrong with this life style, rather he sees it as a marketing, and publicity plattform for his brand, hmmm. While I'm yet to come to terms with his excesses, he suddenly pops the question: 

'Yes or No?'

Really? I'm I suppose to just give an answer, and put aside my concerns and fears? My friends think that I'm just being paranoid, my parents think that I'm just too naive. However, I am still not comfortable with the odds!

_______________________________________

My name na Clara, and I dey work for one restaurant wey the pay no too bad, all the same I dey hustle to keep body and soul kaja. The tin wey dey dere be say, e get one guy, Johnbull wey say make we do friendship, but the wahala since wey we start, too much! Na from one problem to anoda! I don tire! Today, e go say: Abeg, borrow me money for dere, I go return am, tomorrow e go come again, borrow anoda one, e no dey ever return anyone. See as I don enter 'Igbese' because of am. When I complain, na so Johnbull go dey compare me with other girls wey him don befriend before,  e go dey talk say I no dey try, and becos I love am, I go apologize. Now, I don get belle, and him say him go marry me, infact, na just yesterday Johnbull carry me go chop better Shawarma, as we finish, him come ask me the 'Yes or No' question! Hmmmm..make una no even ask me wetin I talk..I just tire because I know say Johnbull na gambler, him no get better work, but him still get good heart, at the same time I dey fear for the future, especially now, wey pikin don enter! Hmmmmm

________________________________________

LET'S TALK..with E PLUS The Storyteller.

There is a song that constantly serves as a reminder with regards to decision making, and the song goes, thus:

Wherever you go..🎶

Wherever you be..🎶

Do not say yes..🎶

When you mean to say 'No'🎶

Quite often, women find themselves in relationships that they hardly can tell how it would turn out, owing to the initial sparks, frenzy, and excitements so what happens? They begin to get tired out, and restless when the 'Yes or No question'  pops up, just like the situation depicted in the story of Atinuke and Clara.  Relationship between two people should be 💯 percent consentual, and this means that the emotions, feelings, thoughts and perceptions of both parties must be considered. Where only one person matters, then the relationship would suffer constraints. Do not lose your 'voice'  because you are in a relationship. Be open-minded by discussing everything you feel should be addressed, settle issues amicably, do not bottle up your emotions in the name of being 'The good girl' even good girls have real feelings and concerns! Before you answer the 'Yes or No question' be sure that you are not under pressure. Remember, ultimately, whatever your response is, you will have to live with the implication, so pause and ponder!

What are the fundamentals for you?

Weigh your options..

What are those excesses you can live with, and without.

Remember, building a substantial Relationship thrives on your willingness, and how far you want it to go. Don't set any relationship as a yardstick because everyone is disposed differently. Be deliberate about getting the attention each other's uninterrupted attention during conversations because you do not want to miss out any detail.

So, before you respond to the 'Yes or No question' search within. Thanks, for being a part of this episode of LET'S TALK with E PLUS The Storyteller.

For sponsorship or advert placement, call/Whatsapp message to 07081536821

Remember, inspiration is the bedrock of Creativity, you can explore yours, today.

__________________________________________


We are truly grateful for trusting us to be a part of your weekend meal plan, especially at this very period, considering the situation, everywhere in the world, and especially in Nigeria.

Cheers to a splendid weekend, ahead🥳

Zaynab

HeartyKrafts, Cakes and more....

Special Treat..all the time.

 You'll need something sweet🍰 and some flaky treats 🌮to enhance your mood in this trying times, our very moist cakes of different flavours, and flaky pastries are here, to your rescue at very pocket friendly rates. 

Believe me you'll ask for more. 

Just reach out to us here 👉🏾

https://wa.me/2347086170336

 Do have a yummy flaky weekend.💝

*      *    *    *     *     *   *   *    *   *   *   *    *   *   *

The weekend is on us, wouldn't you rather order some fluffy and delish snacks?

We have a few slots left so you can still send in your orders today, before midnight.

Cheers..

Delight your family this weekend!

________________________________________

How can we only bluff about our capabilities without beating your imagination?

Reviews like this is a pointer to our awesomeness at Hearykrafts cakes, and even more.
________________________________________

 Heartykrafts why do you always tell me "not available as you didn't pre-order before now"?

It's really frustrating to miss such a bunch of succulent meat pies, sausages, and mini cakes.(an area dad's submission).

Now, We have come to stay, and never to leave anyone out of this sumptuous super bite😋

We will be having flaky Meat pies, Sausage rolls, plate cakes, and cake slices for your weekend enjoyment. 

Our crusty sausage rolls, Meat pies, and flaky beefy sauce rolls can stay for a long duration in the fridge or freezer, and may also serve as welcome back from school quick snack, for the kids or even as school snack pack idea😀 


     Meat pies -1500 pack of 6

🥖Sausage rolls- 1200pack of 6 

🍢Beefy sauce rolls-1500pack6

    Plate Cake (vanilla)- Midi1300,Big2500

🥧Plate Cake (chocolate)- 1500midi 3000Big 

🥧PlateCake(redvelvet)-1500midi 3000Big 

🍰Cake Slices - 1000, 2000

 HeartyKrafts...special treats all the time.

Call or  Send a WhatsApp message to 07086170336 to place your paid orders.

And, all orders can start rolling out from Friday.

Thank you, as you make it happen💪🏼.

You can click here, for easy access: 

https://wa.me/2347086170336

____________________________________________





Hi everyone!😃

This is especially for bakers, surprise package vendors, and every personal brand that needs to package. 

HeartyKrafts Boxes introduces: Special handmade cakes, and gift boxes that will always make your package stand out, everywhere it reaches. 


Please reach out to us here: http://wa.me/2347086170336

_______________________________________


Are you open-minded to generate capitals without using the bank, or dropping collaterals? 

Are you open-minded to learn how to start a risk-free Global business, without loosing money?

LABUENA VIDA PROJECT has a team of experts and diverse network of entrepreneurs involved in different industries that will teach you how.

Click the link for more

https://surveyheart.com/form/5f64dd16c366005648fcc8b2

      


***********************************************

For your online Creative Writing skills, Visual Arts communication, Blogging and Storytelling Program, call, text or send a WhatsApp message to 07081536821, 08088534380.
You also get a free Audio story by E PLUS The Storyteller after registration.
____________________________________________

And it's finally here..
 TALES OF VERSES by Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune(a.k.a E PLUS the Storyteller) is a collection of stories based on real life experiences which ranges from Rape, Domestic violence, child molestation, human trafficking, Vanity and Family challenges.
 Allthe silent voices who have been unable to speak out against these vices are well represented in these stories. Fictional names have been used to protect the image of the people in these stories.

Click the link to get your copy.


Or send me a direct message with your email, on 08028489362, 07081536821

 You get a free Audio-Visual Story from E PLUS the Storyteller when you get any of her stories, then you get two additional, when you get all the stories
________________________________________

HEY BUBU!


HAIL THE KING...
By Saint Rhemi




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola