WHERE IS MY FIRST LOVE?
         (The tale of a child... By E PLUS the storyteller.)


    At first, she was quite excited about the announcement of my arrival. I could feel the touch of love every time she rubbed her protruding belly! I moved joyfully all through the nine months she carried me gracefully.
As soon as I arrived, it was a very elaborate party thrown in my honour. "Wow!" I marveled.
 
It felt so good to be received warmly.
Then months after, I began to search for this love!
Now, she would quickly make my meal and drop me off with another woman who I am beginning to see more often than I see her.
I never have a moment with my dad! In fact I  think I don't have one. Suddenly the music has stopped for me. While I see other kids have fun with their parents, I am left to just imagine it.
My only companion is my teddy bear and all he does is just stare at me with pity cos he knows that I'm now, an abandoned project!
Can someone tell me what happened?

Where is my first Love?
Created by E PLUS The Storyteller.
*************************************
                  THE LEGACY
  (Where do we go, from here.)
      Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.



Every time one thinks of the possibility to make headway, another reality sets in.
Quite often, one wonders if it's just pure rocket science, or the barricade of one's psychological makeup? Or else, how can one explain the situation of a country considered to be the world's most populous black nation endowed with so much wealth!
  It beats one's imagination to think that the statistics are not adding up, yet so much is being tapped from us as a nation.
Do we have eyes yet cannot see? How much of our shortsightedness is affecting our great potentials to become a phenomenon that every other nation can reckon with?
What are the legacies we intend to set for generations to come? What values do we intend to inculcate in the lives of the young ones who look up to us?
Is it all about power play, razzmatazz and class? Are we unmindful of the reality that everything in life starts with a seed, and that you reap what you sow?
So, the question is: Where do we go from here?
Let's pause and ponder!

            The Legacy
      Written by E PLUS the storyteller.


****************************************

 your online Creative Writing skills, Visual Arts communication, Blogging and Storytelling Program, call, text or send a WhatsApp message to 07081536821, 08088534380.

You also get a free Audio story by E PLUS The Storyteller after registration.


... A New Chef is in town! C.O.D is 7, and he is full of great ideas. C.O.D is already cutting a niche in Storytelling, digital production, editing, and now- Creative Cooking! Click the link below, to see his first recipe, blend of inspiration and creativity!


From E PLUS The Storyteller Creative Writing Skills, Visual Arts Communication, Blogging and
 Storytelling Platforms.
***************************************


So, it feels so good and rewarding to see commitment and dedication paying off, eventually! Especially when you consider the  'difference' it makes, thus far. You walk into a place, and you can just see everyone's eyes on you, as they talk about how gorgeous, fit and healthy you look! Now, that's my story! There is a mental and physical satisfaction that comes with being well and fit, from inside and out, more especially when you have found the right rudiment. 

I detox with IASO TEA, as it helps curb hunger and break down fat with RESOLUTION DROPS.

IASO  tea is a detox for everyone.

The resolution drops break down fat, fast! However, if your intention is to lose weight, then you can take both, together.

Detox does not necessarily mean weight loss, why people reduce after detox is because the toxins, get flushed out.

IASO tea will help curb appetite.

For people who hardly get bowel movement this is also their natural, best option. 

Wondering where you can get your IASO and RESOLUTION DROPS?

Look no further!

Call or send a WhatsApp message to
07081536821, 08088534380

You also get an Audio Story by E PLUS The Storyteller.
***************************************


Telling the story of healthy living and creative packaging of wholesome fruity goodness by FRUITS N' BERRIES. Get your
Chopped Fruits
Fruit Juice
Smoothies
Cock Tails
Mock Tails
Greek Yogurts
Parfait
ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES!
When giving something unique and different from the norm, to that very important person,
PACKAGING and PRESENTATION goes a long way 😍😍😍
Nothing less than the best is tolerated @fruitsnberriesng 😉😉😉
Click here for more details..
For every order you make, you get a free Audio Story by E PLUS The Storyteller.
Call or send a message to 07081536821, 08088534380.
Remember to give yourself, and the entire family, that special, healthy and delicious treat, from FRUITS N' BERRIES. Click the link below to place your orders.
Call or send a WhatsApp message to 08171620975.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola