The True Life Story of an amazing Brand! Everybody is talking about it.


      The true life Story of an amazing Brand! Everybody is talking about it!
If anyone had told Foluke and
Chidara  that their problem will be a thing of the past, they would have just laughed it off, considering the years of anguish and restlessness thier predicament had caused them!

The two ladies have so much in common, especially in thier quest for solutions to thier plight, however they had no idea how that was going to happen, until one lovely day, when a neighbour, Tokunbo, invited them for her birthday party, respectively.

   At the time when everyone was eating, Chidara held on to her cheek after she ate a piece of Chicken, almost immediately, Foluke, held on to her stomach whilst she tried hiding the pain she felt. At first Tokunbo thought it was the food she had served, then she realised, other guest were fine.

  So she decided to enquire from both ladies, what the matter was.

  "Are you okay?" Tokunbo asked Chidara.

"Hmmm..not really oo..my teeth hurts, it's always like that, especially when I chew. I have had it filled up by a dentist, but can't see any difference. I have been living  with this pain for years."Chidara lamented. Then, Foluke returned from the bathroom, and joined them.

"Are you okay?" Tokunbo asked Foluke.

"My sister, I'm just tired! It just looks like there is something wrong with me." Foluke lamented.

  Tokunbo was taken aback by her response.

"Why do you say that?" She inquired further.

"How many years of marriage? No child, I'm always taking one concoction or the other with the hope that I will miss my period, but na lie! Rather, my entire stomach gets more painful from the side effects of these concoctions" Foluke continued.
Tokunbo sighed heavily after hearing the predicaments of these ladies.
"Ladies, I have great news for you." Tokunbo announced.
Foluke and Chidara countenance lit up immediately, they had become very attentive.

"See, I had no idea you had these challenges, and now that I am aware, I can only recommend one brand that literally, is saving lives." Tokunbo continued.

"Seriously?" Both ladies exclaimed.

"Yes! Seriously!" Tokunbo replied.

"Please, the name! The name of this brand!" Chidara asked eagerly.

"Please neighbour, what's the name of this brand?"Foluke asked helplessly.

"Just wait! Let me get the ones you need." Tokunbo said as she went into the house. Shortly, she returned with a toothpaste and a Sanitary Pad.

"Here, Chidara, take a look at this Longrich  toothpaste, say goodbye to your teeth wahala, forever. 
This is what saved me when I was going through those excruciating period of my life, battling with tooth ache." Tokunbo said as she handed over the pack of Longrich toothpaste to Chidara. Then, she turned to Foluke.

"Foluke, you need to start using Longrich Sanitary Pad, it has a special functionality that will amaze you."

"But I have my own Sanitary Pad." Chidara hesitated.

"Not to worry, Longrich Pad has something beneficial to your well being. You will definitely find out when you start to use it."

"Wow! Thanks Tokunbo.. can't wait to use this Longrich Toothpaste." Chidara exclaimed.

"You can say that again! I am really anxious to use this Sanitary Pad and see what happens." Foluke said.
*******************************
While Tokunbo was busy cooking, there was a knock on the door. She quickly opened it and saw Chidara and Foluke, smiling at her.

"Good Morning Tokunbo." They chorused.

"Good Morning, my neighbours, you look quite cheerful." Tokunbo replied.

"Yes ooo.. that's because we are!" 

Chidara replied as they sat on the couch.

"That's awesome, so what's the good news?" Tokunbo asked curiously.

"Hmmm.. it's Longrich! The Longrich toothpaste you gave me has eliminated the tooth ache.. it's so amazing!!! All my doubts have been trashed.

"Wow! I'm glad to hear this!" Tokunbo exclaimed.
"I also have great news...I am so overwhelmed, since you introduced me to Longrich Sanitary Pad, it's been such an awesome experience!" Foluke exclaimed.

"Hmmm..such great news!" Tokunbo replied.

"Not only that ooo..I am pregnant!" Foluke said.

"Wow!!!! This calls for celebration oo.." Tokunbo screamed with excitement.

"Thanks for not leaving us out of this Longrich products, God bless you, our good neighbour." Foluke said.

"What are neighbours for, if we cannot share useful information?" Tokunbo replied.

"Eh ehn! Tokunbo, please, is it true that as you enjoy Longrich Products, you can actually earn an income from it, too?" Chidara asked.

"Exactly, what I was about to tell you, ladies.  Longrich has made life so easy for consumers. As we speak, my account is sitting comfortably because I have keyed in. " Tokunbo said.

"Ha! Sharp woman! Please tell us more ooo..what could be better than this..one can see the results of Longrich products because it works wonders, at the same time one can still earn an income!" Foluke said.

"Okay, I will now, explain how you can comfortably earn an income from Longrich, even as you enjoy its valuable benefits." Tokunbo .
*************************************

And would you like an extra income on the side while using these every day necessities?
Longrich says “COME ONE,COME ALL”
Its time to step up your level.
Contact me for more info


Click the links below, to learn more about Longrich Products. 

Very easy to use..enjoy the products and continue to earn your income without stress!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola