*The Sunday Chronicle*
  *Every Sunday on E PLUS the Storyteller Blog*
*********************************
    The Stranger....(A Story by E PLUS the Storyteller)- Part 3

Christiana ushered me to the washing section of her Salon and washed my hair thoroughly. Then she proceeded to the special hair treatment she had talked to me about. All through the process, it was such an experience out of the usual. I could tell that her professionalism in the hair business was quite profound.

"Now, you can look at yourself." Christiana said as she turned me to the mirror. Immediately, I saw my hair, I was speechless. I just smiled and felt the texture of my hair, enjoying every moment.

"Thank you so much!" I said, eventually.

"No.. it's nothing." Christiana replied.

"So, do you mind putting up in the new site we just moved into? I'm sure you are having it rough with accommodation, right?" Christiana said.
 I was quite taken aback, not like we had talked about my challenge with accommodation.

"em..well..I.. really don't know ooo.." I managed to respond.

"Don't worry, I know how these things are..you know we share so much in common." Christiana said.

"Thanks once again, I really appreciate your gestures towards me." I thanked Christiana.

"Like I said.. it's nothing. So you just tell me, how soon you would like to move in." Christiana said.

"Okay." I replied. And that was it, I moved in to one of the buildings Christiana had secured for her other hair products business, not quite long, I joined her in the business. Hmmm..just when it looked like things were looking up, i got pregnant! Well, that wouldn't have been much of an issue but for my suspicion that was confirmed eventually. Yes! I am related to Christiana and l had taken in, for her brother! It just always looks like, I will ever be, that street girl..no matter what!

Now, where do I go from here? I guess I'm just nothing but a stranger in my own story.




*********************************

...And it's finally here..
 TALES OF VERSES by Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune(a.k.a E PLUS the Storyteller) is a collection of stories based on real life experiences which ranges from Rape, Domestic violence, child molestation, human trafficking, Vanity and Family challenges.
 Allthe silent voices who have been unable to speak out against these vices are well represented in these stories. Fictional names have been used to protect the image of the people in these stories.

Click the link to get your copy.


Or send me a direct message with your email, on 08028489362, 09075005895.

 You get a free Audio-Visual Story from E PLUS the Storyteller when you get any of her stories, then you get two when you get all the stories😊
***********************************
It keeps getting better on every edition of this exclusive column tagged: MEET THE GUEST...hosted by E PLUS the Storyteller. To be on this exclusive program, you can send a message to 09075005895. We look forward to hearing from you!🤗

Stay tuned for more interesting editions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola