*The Sunday Chronicle*
  *Every Sunday on E PLUS the Storyteller Blog*
*********************************
    The Stranger....(A Story by E PLUS the Storyteller)- Part 2.

  My attention was drawn to the Surname, Preye Tarebi. That meant only one thing-Me and Christiana are actually related. I took sometime to adjust to the reality, as I smiled.

"So, I will be expecting you at my Salon." Christiana said as she walked away. The 'Ozimbi' Festival went well that day, and I arrived at the Motor Park soon enough- the regular place where I usually lay my head before I continue the next day's hustle. Anyway, it was already day break, so as usual I branched at Mama Onome's joint for my roasted Fish, plantain and pepper sauce. Immediately I finished my meal, I decided to rest for a while, then I remembered the conversation I had with Christiana. I really thought it was a good time to see her at the Salon so I brought out the complimentary card she gave me. Eventually, I arrived there, and I saw Christiana, who was very happy to see me.

"Hey! My friend! Thanks for being here, please take a seat, I dey come, make I finish with this customer." She said.
 I sat on one of the beautiful multi coloured sofa, and looked around, quite apparently, dis Christiana girl had taste. Her interiors were absolutely gorgeous!

 "So, what would you like to eat or drink, ma?" A young lady asked me. I pondered for a while before I replied. "Just give me water."

"Okay ma." She responded, and walked away. Christiana was done with her customer so she joined me.

" Welcome o! Sorry that I kept you waiting jare. Hope it wasn't so difficult finding your way here?" She asked.

"Not, at all." I replied.

"Okay, good. So about your hair, it would be great to treat it properly, looks like you've not had time for it, lately." Christiana continued.

  In my mind, I was like: if dis lady think say I get dat kind money to treat hair, then she better think am again o!

"Anyway, allow me to give your hair our exclusive hair treat, by the time we are done, you will be amazed! Don't worry, this service is free." She said. That was when, I became very curious.

"Why this kind gesture?" I thought.

  To be Continued...

*********************************

...And it's finally here..
 TALES OF VERSES by Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune(a.k.a E PLUS the Storyteller) is a collection of stories based on real life experiences which ranges from Rape, Domestic violence, child molestation, human trafficking, Vanity and Family challenges.
 Allthe silent voices who have been unable to speak out against these vices are well represented in these stories. Fictional names have been used to protect the image of the people in these stories.

Click the link to get your copy.


Or send me a direct message with your email, on 08028489362, 09075005895.

 You get a free Audio-Visual Story from E PLUS the Storyteller when you get any of her stories, then you get two when you get all the stories😊
***********************************
It keeps getting better on every edition of this exclusive column tagged: MEET THE GUEST...hosted by E PLUS the Storyteller. To be on this exclusive program, you can send a message to 09075005895. We look forward to hearing from you!🤗

Stay tuned for more interesting editions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola