THE OTHER WOMAN.... A Story by E PLUS the Storyteller. (2)
   No be small tin oo, after the hang out with Felix, yesterday, I became quite tired. I woke up very late and did not get to the office on time.

At least I earned myself some cash after the entire event. Felix! Ah! Strong negotiator!

Well, I have no worries. As the other woman, I still have my terms and condition, if the tin no work again, I go just jeje comot, abi?

Hmmm..but it is not as easy as you think! I'm a woman who wants to settle down but, they all don't stay.
Not that I am not beautiful enough o! It just appears like I'm only good enough to warm their beds, or is there something about me that doesn't want to make them settle down? Anyway, I'm not even bothering myself much again, so long as 'pepper' dey drop, I am okay.
************************"****
I just received a text message from my friend Rhoda, guess what? She is getting married next month! Chai! This is the sixth wedding this year. Hmmm!
Looks like I will avoid this wedding oo...yes nau! Na so so people asoebi person go dey buy?

Felix cannot even decide to end this humiliation, because he has a Wife, I'm just the other woman with no chance of being permanent! Hmmm.. but wait o! Maybe I can still eat my cake and have it back.. yes!!! It's time to change my story jor!

I can make this, my last bus stop! I can become Mrs Felix Osuba, Why not! Are you thinking what I'm thinking..hmmm!! Change of plan.

     The Story continues...

*********************************

For all your stories
Building your  brand and content .
E PLUS the Storyteller Creative Writing Skills, Visual Arts and Blogging Program.

_Inspiration is the bedrock of creativity_

09075005895


...And it's finally here..
 TALES OF VERSES by Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune(a.k.a E PLUS the Storyteller) is a collection of stories based on real life experiences which ranges from Rape, Domestic violence, child molestation, human trafficking, Vanity and Family challenges.
 Allthe silent voices who have been unable to speak out against these vices are well represented in these stories. Fictional names have been used to protect the image of the people in these stories.

Click the link to get your copy.


Or send me a direct message with your email, on 08028489362, 09075005895.

 You get a free Audio-Visual Story from E PLUS the Storyteller when you get any of her stories, then you get two when you get all the stories😊
***********************************
It keeps getting better on every edition of this exclusive column tagged: MEET THE GUEST...hosted by E PLUS the Storyteller. To be on this exclusive program, you can send a message to 09075005895. We look forward to hearing from you!🤗

Stay tuned for more interesting editions.

Are you tired of those stretch marks on your body??

Have you tried everything you know how to do best but still can't get it off?

Do you get scared or feel shy to go out because of how those marks looks on your body?

Have u been reaped off of your money by some other fake products and you are tired of spending more money with no results??

I have good news for you,you don't have to worry about how to get rid of those stretch marks anymore because we now have a permanent solution to what you've be looking for..

Use Glamoskin stretch mark oil to get rid of every stretch marks on your body and get that perfect skin you desire..it clears it completely and leaves no trace behind..Very cheap and affordable..hurry up and get yours now at a very affordable price.. Call/whatsapp this number to place your orders 07050889399



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola