On this edition of MEET THE GUEST..hosted by E PLUS the Storyteller... Ufuoma Adegor is our guest and her story is quite inspiring.
 The young and talented lady tells us all about the make-up and Fashion industry..Read on.


 E PLUS The Storyteller: Miss Ufuoma.. welcome to E PLUS the Storyteller Blog

Ufoma Adegor: Thank you

 E PLUS The Storyteller: Will you agree with me that the fashion trend in Nigeria, is really booming?

Ufoma Adegor: Yes it is. Looking back at where we’re coming from the fashion trend has taken a new turn.

E PLUS The Storyteller: How would you describe the current trends in comparison with the previous ones?

Ufoma Adegor: In my word I’ll say we are bringing the old trend back.

 E PLUS The Storyteller: Interesting.
People say looking good is an act, others say it's an art? Where do you draw the line?

Ufoma Adegor: People call dressing almost nude, an art but a person can dress chic and still represent the two concepts.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Awesome👍.What are the different styles, you would recommend?

 Ufoma Adegor: In terms of dressing, I suggest that you just be modest in your dressing. My go-to outfit will be a crop top and jeans.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Any tip on makeup, considering that many women really get it mixed up?

 Ufoma Adegor: Apply less foundation, and the key is: moisturizing your face before wearing any makeup, and also cleanse before going to bed.

E PLUS The Storyteller: As one who has a passion for BEAUTY and FASHION, what's your story thus far.

 Ufoma Adegor: Well I started makeup professionally, when I was in the university, I got paid by my fellow student. I’ve always loved fashion, I sleep and breathe fashion. I love trying new things( I love playing dress up). Career wise, I’m a freelance makeup artist, trying to make myself known, in a nutshell I’m still on a journey.

 E PLUS The Storyteller: Interesting. How would you rate the level of acceptance in Nigeria, with regards to employing a make up artist for events?

 Ufoma Adegor: I’m actually impressed with the acceptance. Makeup artist are literally, taking over and they are not only doing that but, the result at the end of the day is satisfactory to the customers. So as for the acceptance, makeup has come to stay.

 E PLUS The Storyteller: Do you have a makeup routine?

Ufoma Adegor: Well not really, but my routine after makeup is taking my makeup off with my coconut oil and having a deep cleanse. After that, I apply my night cream beachside I’m literary battling with acne. Most of the time I’m on my bare face, I only put on makeup when I really feel the need to.

 E PLUS The Storyteller: Hmm..
So does the term: 'Looking good, is good Business' resonates with you? And do you have a video illustration for any of your makeup tips?

Ufoma Adegor: I am working on  few things now, but once I’m through you’ll be the first to know.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Okay.. great! What's the best tip you can give on looking good?

Ufoma Adegor: Like I said early, dress smart, smell good and you’re good to go!

 E PLUS The Storyteller: Awesome..
What would you say to people who are interested in the fashion and makeup Industry?

Ufoma Adegor: To be known in the industry, it takes continuity and ability to master your craft. Continue until you’re known.


E PLUS The Storyteller: Very apt. How can Miss Ufuoma be reached?

 Ufoma Adegor: I could be reached on Instagram @mz_modella

E PLUS The Storyteller: It was great having you on MEET THE GUEST...

Ufuoma Adegor: Thank you, E PLUS the Storyteller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola