TROUBLE  IN PARADISE.(Part 1)
     ... A story by E PLUS The Storyteller.

It was a party to remember, Teju and I, had become the most talked about personalities in town. After we had taken over the entire Church Service, we decided to paint the town, a little red by hosting the most expensive party ever recorded in the entire city! 

Yes o! Our Money spoke different languages on different levels, not only because we were wealthy, but because my husband and I had taste for the most exquisite things in life, and we weren't going to settle for less. 

It was so much razmatazz, as our friends and family graced the occasion of our newly launched product. We were leading the business charts and breaking records on every side, our bank accounts were looking so good that at some point, Teju and I, began to look at investing in properties. So, when the opportunity presented itself on a Plata, we did not hesitate. Chief Bode, one of the biggest property investors, had graced our party, and we were so elated; we accorded him the special attention and respect he deserved, and he was quite impressed.

 It didn't take quite long to establish a rapport with Chief Bode, afterwards! And as the 'zeros' increased, so did, our social status. Everyone wanted to be with the Williams.. quite understably so, I must say..Who wouldn't? 
Like it's stated: Wealth has so many relatives... it's only natural.


So.. on the whole, things were looking good for me and my husband, and at this point, we had all the excuses to indulge in the good things of life, I wanted more accessories, I wanted to visit the ends of the earth, while Teju had his own desires. 

While cooling off in the balcony, one beautiful evening, Teju joined me, in having a taste of my special barbecue (I had actually learnt it online, from a Latino cheff )
As he took a bite, he chewed it with such bliss that I could tell, he was enjoying it.

"So, what do you think honey? You love it?" I inquired curiously.

"Hmmm.. enjoy, is an understatement, this is excellent!" Teju exclaimed. 

"Thanks so much! I made it myself, you know? and guess what? I have more recipes for tomorrow." I responded.

"Really? Mrs Williams! Hmmm..with the rate at you which  are going, trust me, you will be bagging a PHD in cooking, very soon!" Teju replied.

"Awww..thanks dear, coming from you, that's so sweet." I said.

"Of course I mean every word and I love you." Teju added.

"I love you, more." I responded.

Then, an usual silence followed. I can always tell when my husband is uneasy, in my years of living with him, I have learnt a lot, and that is certainly one of the gestures that never goes unnoticed.

"Teju, what is it? What's on your mind?" I probed.

Immediately, he adjusted his position and just smiled.

"Nothing, really. I'm perfect." Teju replied, this time trying very hard to avoid my eyes...

The story continues...

  
*************************************
Get the story: MISS ROSE by E PLUS the Storyteller..


_"Okay..can this be done over dinner?"_ Tokunbo asked.

_"Dinner!?"_ I exclaimed.

_"Yes! Dinner. Even if it's not necessarily at the last restaurant I saw you and the guy you came in, with."_ Tokunbo said nonchalantly.

  _Then it dawned on me, that he actually saw me and Ben at the restaurant._ I froze immediately!

   In order not to leave anything to chance, I obliged Tokunbo's request.

_"Okay, let me know the place and time. Just send a text message."_ I replied......

_Now, you can get the full story of *MISS ROSE* from Okadabooks or simply send a message to 09075005895_.

_Relax, as you go on this suspense-filled journey with E PLUS the Storyteller._
_*MISS ROSE* has a lot of story to tell you._🙂

*First ten people to get this story, also gets a free Audio-Visual Story by E PLUS the Storyteller.*
*******************"******************

Low Cost Loans for Employees
Checkoff offers employees a more convenient loan option, no physical documents, no bank statements and instant credit to your bank account.
or
habila.checkoff.loans, on investment opportunities.


For all your stories
Building your  brand and content .
E PLUS the Storyteller Creative Writing Skills, Visual Arts and Blogging Program.

_Inspiration is the bedrock of creativity_

09075005895


...And it's finally here..
 TALES OF VERSES by Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune(a.k.a E PLUS the Storyteller) is a collection of stories based on real life experiences which ranges from Rape, Domestic violence, child molestation, human trafficking, Vanity and Family challenges.
 Allthe silent voices who have been unable to speak out against these vices are well represented in these stories. Fictional names have been used to protect the image of the people in these stories.

Click the link to get your copy.


Or send me a direct message with your email, on 08028489362, 09075005895.

 You get a free Audio-Visual Story from E PLUS the Storyteller when you get any of her stories, then you get two when you get all the stories😊
***********************************
Christmas is in the air and she just watches how excited everyone is..
And just as she looses hope of celebrating, yet another Christmas.. something happens!

It's a brand new Audio-visual Story by E PLUS the Storyteller, titled: 

*The Christmas Surprise For Emilia*

Call or send a WhatsApp message to 09075005895 to get your this story sent to your phone or email address..
You can also, send it as a gift to a loved one.

Then you get a free Audio Story by E PLUS the Storyteller, as a gift.
**************************************

It keeps getting better on every edition of this exclusive column tagged: MEET THE GUEST...hosted by E PLUS the Storyteller. To be on this exclusive program, you can send a message to 09075005895. We look forward to hearing from you!🤗

Stay tuned for more interesting editions.
*************************************



Are you tired of those stretch marks on your body??

Have you tried everything you know how to do best but still can't get it off?

Do you get scared or feel shy to go out because of how those marks looks on your body?

Have u been reaped off of your money by some other fake products and you are tired of spending more money with no results??

I have good news for you,you don't have to worry about how to get rid of those stretch marks anymore because we now have a permanent solution to what you've be looking for..

Use Glamoskin stretch mark oil to get rid of every stretch marks on your body and get that perfect skin you desire..it clears it completely and leaves no trace behind..Very cheap and affordable..hurry up and get yours now at a very affordable price.. Call/whatsapp this number to place your orders 07050889399




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola