THE DAY I MET HIM.(Part 10)
                .
       .. A Story by E PLUS the Storyteller

Lanre rushed towards my direction, like he was almost going to push me down but, for my firm grip! I stared at him and for a moment, he looked at Charles with such disdain; I just couldn't place it. My mind continued to run riot, as I thought of  the outcome of this strange development. One thing was quite certain, these two men, had something going on, in their head, that had something to do with me. Hmmmmm

"Kelechi! It's good to see you, this lovely morning. You look good." Lanre said as he continued to give Charles 'The side eye'

"Thanks, em.. I wasn't expecting you, or did you come to see someone, here?" I replied, trying to be as diplomatic as I could.

"Well, I thought it would be a great idea to spring up a surprise thus morning, as I have ordered pizza and yogurt, they are actually in the car, let me go and bring them." Lanre said and immediately returned to his car, and brought them out. I just stood and gazed at the entire gesture in awe. I thought, if this wasn't impressive, I wonder what was? I guess, Lanre took advantage of my weakness for these two items: Pizza and Youghurt! The remaining part of the week was so difficult and akward for me, because the rivalry  between Charles and Lanre, apparently, pulled its wait on me. 

At the end of it all, I had to bail myself out, even though it meant leaving town, for a while...


*************************************
Get the story: MISS ROSE by E PLUS the Storyteller..


_"Okay..can this be done over dinner?"_ Tokunbo asked.

_"Dinner!?"_ I exclaimed.

_"Yes! Dinner. Even if it's not necessarily at the last restaurant I saw you and the guy you came in, with."_ Tokunbo said nonchalantly.

  _Then it dawned on me, that he actually saw me and Ben at the restaurant._ I froze immediately!

   In order not to leave anything to chance, I obliged Tokunbo's request.

_"Okay, let me know the place and time. Just send a text message."_ I replied......

_Now, you can get the full story of *MISS ROSE* from Okadabooks or simply send a message to 09075005895_.

_Relax, as you go on this suspense-filled journey with E PLUS the Storyteller._
_*MISS ROSE* has a lot of story to tell you._🙂

*First ten people to get this story, also gets a free Audio-Visual Story by E PLUS the Storyteller.*
*******************"******************

Low Cost Loans for Employees
Checkoff offers employees a more convenient loan option, no physical documents, no bank statements and instant credit to your bank account.
or
habila.checkoff.loans, on investment opportunities.


For all your stories
Building your  brand and content .
E PLUS the Storyteller Creative Writing Skills, Visual Arts and Blogging Program.

_Inspiration is the bedrock of creativity_

09075005895


...And it's finally here..
 TALES OF VERSES by Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune(a.k.a E PLUS the Storyteller) is a collection of stories based on real life experiences which ranges from Rape, Domestic violence, child molestation, human trafficking, Vanity and Family challenges.
 Allthe silent voices who have been unable to speak out against these vices are well represented in these stories. Fictional names have been used to protect the image of the people in these stories.

Click the link to get your copy.


Or send me a direct message with your email, on 08028489362, 09075005895.

 You get a free Audio-Visual Story from E PLUS the Storyteller when you get any of her stories, then you get two when you get all the stories😊
***********************************
Christmas is in the air and she just watches how excited everyone is..
And just as she looses hope of celebrating, yet another Christmas.. something happens!

It's a brand new Audio-visual Story by E PLUS the Storyteller, titled: 

*The Christmas Surprise For Emilia*

Call or send a WhatsApp message to 09075005895 to get your this story sent to your phone or email address..
You can also, send it as a gift to a loved one.

Then you get a free Audio Story by E PLUS the Storyteller, as a gift.
**************************************

It keeps getting better on every edition of this exclusive column tagged: MEET THE GUEST...hosted by E PLUS the Storyteller. To be on this exclusive program, you can send a message to 09075005895. We look forward to hearing from you!🤗

Stay tuned for more interesting editions.
*************************************



Are you tired of those stretch marks on your body??

Have you tried everything you know how to do best but still can't get it off?

Do you get scared or feel shy to go out because of how those marks looks on your body?

Have u been reaped off of your money by some other fake products and you are tired of spending more money with no results??

I have good news for you,you don't have to worry about how to get rid of those stretch marks anymore because we now have a permanent solution to what you've be looking for..

Use Glamoskin stretch mark oil to get rid of every stretch marks on your body and get that perfect skin you desire..it clears it completely and leaves no trace behind..Very cheap and affordable..hurry up and get yours now at a very affordable price.. Call/whatsapp this number to place your orders 07050889399










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola